- Job Search
- Advanced Search
About Academic Advising Jobs
By joining the University of Southern California as a new staff member in one of our Academic Advising jobs, you’ll be an important member of the University of Southern California team and a proud member of the Trojan Family. USC is looking for professionals interested in Academic Advising careers that will bring knowledge and skills that enhance and expand our operations and our institution. Please click on your desired Academic Advising jobs below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Academic Advising at University of Southern California may be waiting for you!
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Learning Specialist for Student Athlete Academic Services||Los Angeles, CA||11/23/2015|
|Financial Aid Counselor I||Los Angeles, CA||11/20/2015|
|Student Services Advisor I||Los Angeles, CA||11/20/2015|
|Asst Dir Undergrad Admission (Centrlzd)||Los Angeles, CA||11/20/2015|
|Academic Advisor||Los Angeles, CA||11/11/2015|
|Student Services Advisor I||Los Angeles, CA||11/05/2015|
|Support Services Supervisor I||Los Angeles, CA||10/27/2015|
|Academic Advisor||Los Angeles, CA||10/23/2015|
|Assistant Director in the Office of Admissions & Scholarships||Los Angeles, CA||09/28/2015|
|College Adviser||Los Angeles, CA||09/17/2015|
|Senior Articulation Officer||Los Angeles, CA||08/26/2015|
|Associate Director||Los Angeles, CA||08/11/2015|
|Admissions Counselor I||Los Angeles, CA||03/10/2015|
|Graduate Admission Counselor||Los Angeles, CA||12/04/2014|
- Financial Aid Counselor I - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. Performs need assessment for student...
Reference Code: 1005053
- Student Services Advisor I - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. The USC Student Services Contact Cen...
Reference Code: 1005052
- Learning Specialist for Student Athlete Academic Services - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: USC Athletics is looking to hire a learning specialist to work with the student-athlete population. Minimum Qualifications Minimum Education Bachelor’s degree Combination experience/education as substitute for minimum education Minimum Experience 2 years Minimum Field of Expertise Directly related professional experience in program specialization, e.g., counseling or teaching. Preferred Qualifications Preferred Educ...
Reference Code: 1005073