- Job Search
- Advanced Search
About Legal Affairs Jobs
By joining the University of Southern California as a new staff member in one of our Legal Affairs jobs, you’ll be an important member of the University of Southern California team and a proud member of the Trojan Family. USC is looking for professionals interested in Legal Affairs careers that will bring knowledge and skills that enhance and expand our operations and our institution. Please click on your desired Legal Affairs jobs below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Legal Affairs at University of Southern California may be waiting for you!
- Assistant Dean for Compliance & Training - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA – OFFICE OF FINANCIAL AID OFFICE Assistant Dean, Compliance and Training (Financial Aid Program Manager II) The University of Southern California is one of the world’s leading private research universities. An anchor institution in Los Angeles, a global center for arts, technology and international trade, USC enrolls more international students than any other U.S. university...
Reference Code: 1001853
- Assistant Director for Career Services - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California Law School Career Services Office is seeking an Assistant Director for Career Services. The Career Services Office is committed to providing students and graduates with the skills and information necessary to find rewarding employment in a wide array of settings. This service is tailored to the individual student or graduate, and the successful candidate will be highly motivated and f...
Reference Code: 1002009
- Postdoctoral Research Associate - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The Saks Institute for Mental Health Law, Policy, and Ethics is a policy institute at the University of Southern California Gould School of Law. The Institute presents interdisciplinary programs on issues at the intersection of law, mental health, and ethics, initiating collaboration among the medical, legal and public policy communities at a yearly spring symposium and an annual distinguished fall lecture. In addition to...
Reference Code: 1002011