- Job Search
- Advanced Search
About Student Affairs and Services Jobs
By joining the University of Southern California as a new staff member in one of our Student Affairs and Services jobs, you’ll be an important member of the University of Southern California team and a proud member of the Trojan Family. USC is looking for professionals interested in Student Affairs and Services careers that will bring knowledge and skills that enhance and expand our operations and our institution. Please click on your desired Student Affairs and Services jobs below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in USC Student Affairs and Services at University of Southern California may be waiting for you!
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Associate Director||Los Angeles, CA||11/25/2014|
|Administrative Assistant II||Los Angeles, CA||11/25/2014|
|Registered Nurse||Los Angeles, CA||11/25/2014|
|Academic Advisor||Los Angeles, CA||11/24/2014|
|Student Services Advisor||Los Angeles, CA||11/19/2014|
|Facilities Manager||Los Angeles, CA||11/07/2014|
|Fellowship Coordinator||Los Angeles, CA||10/28/2014|
|Recruitment and Program Advisor||Los Angeles, CA||10/28/2014|
|Hearing Officer||Los Angeles, CA||10/10/2014|
|Academic Affairs Coordinator||Los Angeles, CA||10/09/2014|
|Associate Director||Los Angeles, CA||09/25/2014|
|Student Services Advisor I||Los Angeles, CA||05/01/2014|
|Per Diem Psychiatrist||Los Angeles, CA||02/07/2014|
|Per Diem Staff Physician||Los Angeles, CA||02/07/2014|
- Academic Advisor - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Academic Advisor USC Marshall School of Business Undergraduate Student Advising The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students a...
Reference Code: 1002365
- Student Services Advisor - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. The USC Student Services Contact C...
Reference Code: 1002343
- Registered Nurse - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Provides nursing care in accordance with departmental policies and procedures and established standards of nursing care and practice in an Ambulatory or Acute care setting. Promotes restoration of health and achievement of patient health goals through assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation in the delivery of patient care. Job Accountabilities: Assesses health care needs of patients. Plans, implements and eval...
Reference Code: 1002368