- Job Search
- Advanced Search
About Student Affairs and Services Jobs
By joining the University of Southern California as a new staff member in one of our Student Affairs and Services jobs, you’ll be an important member of the University of Southern California team and a proud member of the Trojan Family. USC is looking for professionals interested in Student Affairs and Services careers that will bring knowledge and skills that enhance and expand our operations and our institution. Please click on your desired Student Affairs and Services jobs below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in USC Student Affairs and Services at University of Southern California may be waiting for you!
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Manager Master of Science in Finance Program||Los Angeles, CA||10/23/2014|
|Graduate Admission Coordinator||Los Angeles, CA||10/15/2014|
|Graduate Admission Counselor||Los Angeles, CA||10/15/2014|
|Hearing Officer||Los Angeles, CA||10/10/2014|
|Academic Affairs Coordinator||Los Angeles, CA||10/09/2014|
|Associate Director||Los Angeles, CA||09/25/2014|
|Undergraduate Student Admissions Office Coordinator||Los Angeles, CA||09/20/2014|
|Career Services Advisor||Los Angeles, CA||09/15/2014|
|Program Specialist||Los Angeles, CA||06/05/2014|
|Student Services Advisor I||Los Angeles, CA||05/01/2014|
|Per Diem Psychiatrist||Los Angeles, CA||02/07/2014|
|Per Diem Staff Physician||Los Angeles, CA||02/07/2014|
|Per Diem Staff Psychologist||Los Angeles, CA||02/07/2014|
- Undergraduate Student Admissions Office Coordinator - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Undergraduate Student Admissions Office Coordinator USC Marshall School of Business Undergraduate Admissions Services Office It’s an exciting time at USC . We are world-renowned for our innovative education, academic excellence, and path-breaking research in a vibrant region exploding with potential. As part of a university that is on an upward trajectory, excellent development and advancement opportunities are pos...
Reference Code: 1001928
- Associate Director - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Associate Director USC Marshall School of Business Undergraduate Admissions Services Office It’s an exciting time at USC . We are world-renowned for our innovative education, academic excellence, and path-breaking research in a vibrant region exploding with potential. As part of a university that is on an upward trajectory, excellent development and advancement opportunities are possible here. Ultimately, you will ...
Reference Code: 1001966
- Career Services Advisor - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California (USC}, founded in 1880, is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. The Career Services Advisor is responsible for advising and counseling students r...
Reference Code: 1001870