- Job Search
- Advanced Search
Student Affairs and Services Jobs By joining the University of Southern California as a new staff member in one of our Student Affairs and Services jobs, you’ll be an important member of the University of Southern California team and a proud member of the Trojan Family. USC is looking for professionals interested in Student Affairs and Services careers that will bring knowledge and skills that enhance and expand our operations and our institution. Please click on your desired Student Affairs and Services jobs below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in USC Student Affairs and Services at University of Southern California may be waiting for you!
- Facilities and Scheduling Coordinator Lyon Center - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Requisition ID: 022148 Division/School: Student Affairs Job Announcement: Under the supervision of the Associate Director of the Recreational Sports, the Facilities and Scheduling Coordinator will assist in managing the daily operation of the Lyon Center and the Pool Minimum Qualifications:...
Reference Code: 022148
- Senior Associate Director Women in Engineering Programs - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Requisition ID: 021555 Division/School: Viterbi School of Engineering Job Announcement: The Viterbi School of Engineering is seeking is an experienced student program administrator to direct all programs and services for the Women in Engineering Program within the Center for Engineering Diversity at the USC Viterbi School of Engineering.The Women in Engineering Program (WIE) serves as the primary support program for fema...
Reference Code: 021555
- Director Tutor Campus Center - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Requisition ID: 021879 Division/School: Student Affairs Job Announcement: * Provide leadership and management for the Campus Center, Performance Venues, and Spectrum* Cultivate academic partnerships focused on advancing joint student-learning outcomes.* Cultivate campus-wide partnerships to enhance engagement opportunities for all students.* Develops policies and procedures related to student success.* Administers assign...
Reference Code: 021879