- Job Search
- Advanced Search
About Student Affairs and Services Jobs
By joining the University of Southern California as a new staff member in one of our Student Affairs and Services jobs, you’ll be an important member of the University of Southern California team and a proud member of the Trojan Family. USC is looking for professionals interested in Student Affairs and Services careers that will bring knowledge and skills that enhance and expand our operations and our institution. Please click on your desired Student Affairs and Services jobs below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in USC Student Affairs and Services at University of Southern California may be waiting for you!
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Student Services Advisor||Los Angeles, CA||11/19/2014|
|Facilities Manager||Los Angeles, CA||11/07/2014|
|Immigration Coordinator||Los Angeles, CA||11/07/2014|
|Student Services Advisor||Los Angeles, CA||11/04/2014|
|Academic Advisor||Los Angeles, CA||10/28/2014|
|Fellowship Coordinator||Los Angeles, CA||10/28/2014|
|Recruitment and Program Advisor||Los Angeles, CA||10/28/2014|
|Graduate Admission Counselor||Los Angeles, CA||10/15/2014|
|Hearing Officer||Los Angeles, CA||10/10/2014|
|Academic Affairs Coordinator||Los Angeles, CA||10/09/2014|
|Associate Director||Los Angeles, CA||09/25/2014|
|Student Services Advisor I||Los Angeles, CA||05/01/2014|
|Per Diem Psychiatrist||Los Angeles, CA||02/07/2014|
|Per Diem Staff Physician||Los Angeles, CA||02/07/2014|
- Graduate Admission Counselor - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The Viterbi School’s Office of Admission and Student Affairs is seeking a Graduate Admission Counselor for graduate admission. As part of a 30 member office, the eight members of the graduate admission team work closely with departmental offices in coordinating the departmental application review processes for MS applicants. The Graduate Admission Counselor will assist with the graduate processes specifically by re...
Reference Code: 1002088
- Hearing Officer - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California student judicial system is based on a developmental and progressive response to student conduct code violations within the university community. It is aimed at helping students acknowledge responsibility for their actions and assist them in learning behaviors which will assist them in being successful members of the USC community. The Judicial Officer is responsible for assisting in t...
Reference Code: 1002072
- Recruitment and Program Advisor - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The USC Information Technology Program in the USC Viterbi School of Engineering is seeking a Recruitment and Program Advisor to join its outstanding team. Job responsibilities include: 1. Provides academic counseling for undergraduate and/or graduate students. Advises on matters of curriculum, course and degree requirements, graduation counseling and clearance. Monitors student progress in academic minor and specializatio...
Reference Code: 1002169