- Job Search
- Advanced Search
About Student Affairs and Services Jobs
By joining the University of Southern California as a new staff member in one of our Student Affairs and Services jobs, you’ll be an important member of the University of Southern California team and a proud member of the Trojan Family. USC is looking for professionals interested in Student Affairs and Services careers that will bring knowledge and skills that enhance and expand our operations and our institution. Please click on your desired Student Affairs and Services jobs below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in USC Student Affairs and Services at University of Southern California may be waiting for you!
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Social Worker Engemann Student Health Center||Los Angeles, CA||07/30/2015|
|Staff Psychologist||Los Angeles, CA||07/29/2015|
|Student Services Advisor||Los Angeles, CA||07/22/2015|
|Student Services Advisor||Los Angeles, CA||07/09/2015|
|Student Services Advisor I||Los Angeles, CA||07/08/2015|
|Statistician||Los Angeles, CA||06/25/2015|
|Technical Supervisor Trojan Event Services||Los Angeles, CA||06/23/2015|
|Lighting Technician||Los Angeles, CA||06/16/2015|
|Manager Fraternity and Sorority Leadership Development||Los Angeles, CA||05/23/2015|
|Coordinator Student Governance||Los Angeles, CA||05/11/2015|
|Executive Director American Disabilities Act (ADA)\504 Coordinator||Los Angeles, CA||03/31/2015|
|Assistant Provost Student Affairs Health and Wellness||Los Angeles, CA||03/19/2015|
|Manager Student Support and Advocacy||Los Angeles, CA||03/06/2015|
|Manager. Student Health Insurance Plans||Los Angeles, CA||02/24/2015|
|Audio Visual Manager||Los Angeles, CA||02/13/2015|
|Per Diem Radiologic Tech||Los Angeles, CA||02/07/2014|
- Student Services Advisor - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Student Services Advisor USC Leventhal School of Accounting, Masters Programs The USC Leventhal School of Accounting is seeking a highly motivated individual to work for the Master of Accounting and Master of Taxation programs. The successful candidate will have strong communication skills, extensive knowledge in Excel and other MS Office programs, be innovative and have the interest in being involved in admissions, caree...
Reference Code: 1004102
- Staff Psychologist - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Position Description: USC Student Counseling Services (https://engemannshc.usc.edu/counseling/) seeks experienced psychologist to join a diverse and dynamic multidisciplinary team who are strongly committed to providing excellent clinical treatment and outreach services regarding mental health and wellness. We are seeking candidates who have strong clinical skills, have significant outreach expertise, and thrive in a coll...
Reference Code: 1004164
- Social Worker Engemann Student Health Center - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. USC’s The Engemann Student ...
Reference Code: 1004167