- Job Search
- Advanced Search
About Student Affairs and Services Jobs
By joining the University of Southern California as a new staff member in one of our Student Affairs and Services jobs, you’ll be an important member of the University of Southern California team and a proud member of the Trojan Family. USC is looking for professionals interested in Student Affairs and Services careers that will bring knowledge and skills that enhance and expand our operations and our institution. Please click on your desired Student Affairs and Services jobs below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in USC Student Affairs and Services at University of Southern California may be waiting for you!
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Graduate Admission Coordinator||Los Angeles, CA||10/15/2014|
|Graduate Admission Counselor||Los Angeles, CA||10/15/2014|
|Hearing Officer||Los Angeles, CA||10/10/2014|
|Academic Affairs Coordinator||Los Angeles, CA||10/09/2014|
|Associate Director||Los Angeles, CA||09/25/2014|
|Undergraduate Student Admissions Office Coordinator||Los Angeles, CA||09/20/2014|
|Career Services Advisor||Los Angeles, CA||09/15/2014|
|Program Specialist||Los Angeles, CA||06/05/2014|
|Student Services Advisor I||Los Angeles, CA||05/01/2014|
|Per Diem Psychiatrist||Los Angeles, CA||02/07/2014|
|Per Diem Staff Physician||Los Angeles, CA||02/07/2014|
|Per Diem Staff Psychologist||Los Angeles, CA||02/07/2014|
- Program Specialist - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The Division of Engineering Education in the USC Viterbi School of Engineering is seeking a program specialist to coordinate a multi-year research program entitled Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics ( STEM ) Pathways to Careers. Under the supervision of Dr. Gisele Ragusa, this fixed term position will serve as the point of contact for faculty and students in coordination of the recruitment, retention and su...
Reference Code: 1001033
- Student Services Advisor I - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. JOB SUMMARY : Counsels and/or prov...
Reference Code: 1000826
- Career Services Advisor - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California (USC}, founded in 1880, is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. The Career Services Advisor is responsible for advising and counseling students r...
Reference Code: 1001870