- Job Search
- Advanced Search
About Student Affairs and Services Jobs
By joining the University of Southern California as a new staff member in one of our Student Affairs and Services jobs, you’ll be an important member of the University of Southern California team and a proud member of the Trojan Family. USC is looking for professionals interested in Student Affairs and Services careers that will bring knowledge and skills that enhance and expand our operations and our institution. Please click on your desired Student Affairs and Services jobs below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in USC Student Affairs and Services at University of Southern California may be waiting for you!
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Budget\Business Technician||Los Angeles, CA||08/28/2015|
|Senior Articulation Officer||Los Angeles, CA||08/26/2015|
|Per Diem Phlebotomist||Los Angeles, CA||08/21/2015|
|Program Coordinator Student Programming||Los Angeles, CA||08/21/2015|
|Senior Director Student Engagement||Los Angeles, CA||08/21/2015|
|Graduate\International Credentials Analyst||Los Angeles, CA||08/21/2015|
|Career Services Advisor||Los Angeles, CA||08/20/2015|
|Coordinator Special Projects for Campus Activities Fixed Term||Los Angeles, CA||08/20/2015|
|Program Coordinator Asian Pacific American Student Services Fixed Term||Los Angeles, CA||08/19/2015|
|Associate Director||Los Angeles, CA||08/11/2015|
|Director Fraternity and Sorority Leadership Development||Los Angeles, CA||08/11/2015|
|Registered Nurse||Los Angeles, CA||08/08/2015|
|Student Judicial Affairs Hearing Officer||Los Angeles, CA||08/04/2015|
|Per Diem Radiology Technologist||Los Angeles, CA||08/04/2015|
|Student Services Advisor I||Los Angeles, CA||07/08/2015|
|Lighting Technician||Los Angeles, CA||06/16/2015|
|Assistant Provost Student Affairs Health and Wellness||Los Angeles, CA||03/19/2015|
|Manager Student Support and Advocacy||Los Angeles, CA||03/06/2015|
|Audio Visual Manager||Los Angeles, CA||02/13/2015|
- Senior Articulation Officer - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff. The Senior Articulation Officer will manage a division of the Academic R...
Reference Code: 1004407
- Budget\Business Technician - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California’s Enrollment Services Division seeks applicants for the Budget/Business Technician in the Office of Admission. The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the &...
Reference Code: 1004425
- Per Diem Phlebotomist - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Behind every student’s success is the dedication of a unique team of skilled and talented individuals who help make the USC Engemann Student Health Center. As a member of the USC Engemann Student Health Center’s Clinical Laboratory team, you will help build upon the university’s exceptional expertise in ambulatory patient care as well taking advantage of our excellent compensation package that includes g...
Reference Code: 1004380