- Job Search
- Advanced Search
About Student Affairs and Services Jobs
By joining the University of Southern California as a new staff member in one of our Student Affairs and Services jobs, you’ll be an important member of the University of Southern California team and a proud member of the Trojan Family. USC is looking for professionals interested in Student Affairs and Services careers that will bring knowledge and skills that enhance and expand our operations and our institution. Please click on your desired Student Affairs and Services jobs below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in USC Student Affairs and Services at University of Southern California may be waiting for you!
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Program Specialist||Los Angeles, CA||09/29/2014|
|Associate Director||Los Angeles, CA||09/25/2014|
|Associate Director Fiscal & Program Integrity||Los Angeles, CA||09/24/2014|
|Senior Assistant Director Eligibility||Los Angeles, CA||09/24/2014|
|Project Specialist Administrative||Los Angeles, CA||09/21/2014|
|Undergraduate Student Admissions Office Coordinator||Los Angeles, CA||09/20/2014|
|Career Services Advisor||Los Angeles, CA||09/15/2014|
|Registrar||Los Angeles, CA||09/15/2014|
|Student Services Advisor II||Los Angeles, CA||09/15/2014|
|Undergraduate Student Services Office Coordinator||Los Angeles, CA||09/15/2014|
|Immigration Advisor||Los Angeles, CA||08/19/2014|
|Program Specialist||Los Angeles, CA||06/05/2014|
|Career Services Advisor||Los Angeles, CA||05/15/2014|
|Student Services Advisor I||Los Angeles, CA||05/01/2014|
|Per Diem Psychiatrist||Los Angeles, CA||02/07/2014|
|Per Diem Staff Physician||Los Angeles, CA||02/07/2014|
|Per Diem Staff Psychologist||Los Angeles, CA||02/07/2014|
|Student Programs Advisor I||Los Angeles, CA||07/29/2013|
- Registrar - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: USC Gould School of Law is seeking a Registrar to join its team. Registrar advises law students on all aspects of registration, including grades, class schedules, and other aspects of academic life, including commencement. This senior staff position is mainly responsible for the planning, organization and implementation of all matters related to student registration and academic records. The incumbent will act as a liaiso...
Reference Code: 1001883
- Student Services Advisor II - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The Student Services Advisor lI interacts with USC faculty, staff, and students from the Master on science in Global Medicine. The student services advisor II is primarily responsible for: tasks related to student advisement, planning and attending recruitment events, and the design and production of promotional program materials and marketing campaigns. Successful execution of the position requires extensive interaction ...
Reference Code: 1001880
- Career Services Advisor - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California (USC}, founded in 1880, is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. The Career Services Advisor is responsible for advising and counseling students r...
Reference Code: 1001870