- Job Search
- Advanced Search
About Academic Advising Jobs
By joining the University of Southern California as a new staff member in one of our Academic Advising jobs, you’ll be an important member of the University of Southern California team and a proud member of the Trojan Family. USC is looking for professionals interested in Academic Advising careers that will bring knowledge and skills that enhance and expand our operations and our institution. Please click on your desired Academic Advising jobs below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Academic Advising at University of Southern California may be waiting for you!
- Grad\IntL Credentials Analyst - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: USC’s Enrollment Services/Graduate Admission is seeking candidates for a Graduate/International Credentials Analyst to join its team. This position will report to the Director of Graduate Admission and must have proven ability to: • Work efficiently in a fast-paced work environment with competing deadlines. • Prioritize, be a team player and be organized. • Have a customer-service focus. Ȃ...
Reference Code: 1003079
- Academic Advisor - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Academic Advisor USC Marshall School of Business Undergraduate Student Advising The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students a...
Reference Code: 1003047
- Admissions Counselor I - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The Viterbi School’s Office of Admission and Student Affairs is seeking an Admission Coordinator for graduate admission. As part of a 30 member office, the eight members of the admission team work closely with prospective students throughout the admission process by marketing, recruiting, processing and reviewing applications and related materials, and advising and enrolling students. The graduate admission coordin...
Reference Code: 1003025