- Job Search
- Advanced Search
About Academic Advising Jobs
By joining the University of Southern California as a new staff member in one of our Academic Advising jobs, you’ll be an important member of the University of Southern California team and a proud member of the Trojan Family. USC is looking for professionals interested in Academic Advising careers that will bring knowledge and skills that enhance and expand our operations and our institution. Please click on your desired Academic Advising jobs below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Academic Advising at University of Southern California may be waiting for you!
- Veterans Certifying Official - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: USC is an equal-opportunity educator and employer, proudly pluralistic and firmly committed to providing equal opportunity for outstanding persons of every race, gender, creed and background. The university particularly encourages members of underrepresented groups, veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply. USC will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so...
Reference Code: 1002945
- Assistant Director - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Assistant Director, Undergraduate Advising USC Marshall School of Business Office of Undergraduate Advising The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprise...
Reference Code: 1002892
- Student Services Advisor I - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. The Student Services Advisor I position in the Office of Student Affairs advise...
Reference Code: 1002894