- Job Search
- Advanced Search
By joining the University of Southern California as a new staff member in one of our Administrative Jobs positions, you’ll be an important member of the University of Southern California team and a proud member of the Trojan Family. USC is looking for professionals interested in Administrative Job careers that will bring knowledge and skills that enhance and expand our operations and our institution. Please click on your desired Administrative Jobs position below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Administrative Jobs Positions at University of Southern California may be waiting for you!
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Project Specialist||Los Angeles, CA||02/05/2016|
|Hotel Executive Chef||Los Angeles, CA||02/04/2016|
|Events and Office Administrator||Los Angeles, CA||02/03/2016|
|User Experience Designer||Los Angeles, CA||02/03/2016|
|Central Service Technician||Los Angeles, CA||02/03/2016|
|Administrative Assistant I||Los Angeles, CA||02/02/2016|
|Associate Director Strategic Alliances and Corporate Collaboration||Los Angeles, CA||02/02/2016|
|Project Specialist||Los Angeles, CA||02/02/2016|
|Senior Associate Director of Marketing||Los Angeles, CA||02/02/2016|
|Office Administrator||Los Angeles, CA||02/01/2016|
|Administrative Assistant II of Emergency Medicine||Los Angeles, CA||01/29/2016|
|Curator||Los Angeles, CA||01/29/2016|
|Dental Assistant||Los Angeles, CA||01/28/2016|
|Research Lab Tech||Los Angeles, CA||01/28/2016|
|Compensation Analyst Fixed Term||Los Angeles, CA||01/26/2016|
|Office Technology Coordinator||Los Angeles, CA||01/26/2016|
|Administrative Assistant I||Los Angeles, CA||01/22/2016|
|Administrative Assistant I||Los Angeles, CA||01/21/2016|
|Associate Director for Development||Los Angeles, CA||01/20/2016|
|Communications Manager I||Los Angeles, CA||01/20/2016|
- Hotel Executive Chef - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The city of Los Angeles boasts endless attractions and tourist destinations. Amongst all of the sights and sounds, the Radisson Midtown Hotel at USC offers a modern and convenient place to unwind, with 240 spacious, comfortable guest rooms and over 15,000 square feet of flexible event space. Owned and operated by the University of Southern California, and the site of a recent multi-million dollar renovation, the hotel fea...
Reference Code: 1005467
- Events and Office Administrator - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The National Center for Risk and Economic Analysis of Terrorism Events ( CREATE ) at the University of Southern California ( USC ) seeks an energetic, dynamic, highly qualified Events and Office Administrator to join its team. The person to fill this position will perform a variety of administrative duties and will manage all events for the Center. The skills required to be successful in this position include being extrem...
Reference Code: 1005465
- Project Specialist - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The Viterbi School of Engineering is home to the Ming Hsieh Institute in the Ming Hsieh Department of Electrical Engineering, which was established in July 2010. The vision for the institute is to create a vibrant intellectual environment at USC where world-class researchers in electrical engineering and related fields can come together and engage in the development of new ideas. The institute is seeking an administrator ...
Reference Code: 1005480