- Job Search
- Advanced Search
About Conference and Events Administration Jobs
By joining the University of Southern California as a new staff member in one of our Conference and Events Administration jobs, you’ll be an important member of the University of Southern California team and a proud member of the Trojan Family. USC is looking for professionals interested in Conference and Events Administration careers that will bring knowledge and skills that enhance and expand our operations and our institution. Please click on your desired Conference and Events Administration jobs below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Conference and Events Administration at University of Southern California may be waiting for you!
- Development Associate - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The mission of the USC Sol Price School of Public Policy is to improve the quality of life for people and their communities, here and abroad. We achieve this mission through education and research that promote innovative solutions to the most critical issues facing society. The Price School is seeking qualified candidates to apply for the position of Development Associate. The Development Associate will play a vital role ...
Reference Code: 1004735
- Development Coordinator - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Development Coordinator The Leonard D. Schaeffer Center for Health Policy & Economics at the University of Southern California is seeking a Development Coordinator to join the Center’s External Affairs department. At the Schaeffer Center, we shape and effectively communicate evidence-based solutions that measurably improve lives and drive innovation in health care. The Schaeffer Center’s External Affairs d...
Reference Code: 1004768
- Executive Director - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: USC is on the move! Capitalizing on 130 years of history and tradition in downtown Los Angeles, the University of Southern California has embarked on an unprecedented period of expansion. USC is now poised to take its place as the preeminent research institution of the 21st century and we are looking for skilled, motivated professionals to join our team. If you are passionate about creating what’s possible, and have...
Reference Code: 1004806