- Job Search
- Advanced Search
About Conference and Events Administration Jobs
By joining the University of Southern California as a new staff member in one of our Conference and Events Administration jobs, you’ll be an important member of the University of Southern California team and a proud member of the Trojan Family. USC is looking for professionals interested in Conference and Events Administration careers that will bring knowledge and skills that enhance and expand our operations and our institution. Please click on your desired Conference and Events Administration jobs below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Conference and Events Administration at University of Southern California may be waiting for you!
- Ticket Manager - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ) founded in 1880, is located in the heart of Los Angeles and is the largest employer in the city. As an employee of USC , you will be part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan family”, which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. USC’s Ticket Office is seeking a Ticket Manager to join it...
Reference Code: 1004335
- Registration Services Coordinator - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: USC Office of Cultural Relations and University Events is seeking a Registration Services Coordinator to join its team. This individual will facilitate guest registration processes for a wide array of University events and assure that check-in processes run smoothly at events. The Registration Coordinator’s role is to work closely with our web manager to build event registration websites and manage guest lists as in...
Reference Code: 1004204
- Lighting Technician - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Trojan Event Services produces about 1,200 events annually within the Ronald Tutor Campus Center, Bovard Auditorium, Tommy’s Place, Ground Zero Performance Cafe and other outdoor venues. the primary desire for the Tutor Campus Center is to enhance the student experience by serving as a central gathering place where students, faculty and staff can explore new ideas, make new friends, hear a dynamic lecture or take in...
Reference Code: 1003691