- Job Search
- Advanced Search
Grants By joining the University of Southern California as a new staff member in one of our Grants Administration & Sponsored Programs jobs, you’ll be an important member of the University of Southern California team and a proud member of the Trojan Family. USC is looking for professionals interested in Grants Administration & Sponsored Programs careers that will bring knowledge and skills that enhance and expand our operations and our institution. Please click on your desired Grants Administration & Sponsored Programs jobs below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Grants Administration & Sponsored Programs at University of Southern California may be waiting for you!
- Project Assistant - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Requisition ID: 019576 Division/School: Keck School of Medicine Job Announcement: The University of Southern California (USC), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC, you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the "Trojan Family," which is comprised of the faculty, students and s...
Reference Code: 019576
- Project specialist - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Requisition ID: 021924 Division/School: Keck School of Medicine Job Announcement: Women's Cancer Program at USC Norris Cancer Center requires a Project Specialsit to provide research support for our clinical studies. Minimum Qualifications:...
Reference Code: 021924
- Project Specialist - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Requisition ID: 022108 Division/School: Keck School of Medicine Job Announcement: A five-year FDA research study is seeking dependable, flexible, and detail-oriented individuals to join a field team for full-time employment to study the health of children and adults. Responsibilities include recruiting study participants; interfacing with on-site school administrators, teachers, and staff; resolving any informed consent ...
Reference Code: 022108