- Job Search
- Advanced Search
By joining the University of Southern California as a new staff member in one of our Grants Administration & Sponsored Programs jobs, you’ll be an important member of the University of Southern California team and a proud member of the Trojan Family. USC is looking for professionals interested in Grants Administration & Sponsored Programs careers that will bring knowledge and skills that enhance and expand our operations and our institution. Please click on your desired Grants Administration & Sponsored Programs jobs below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Grants Administration & Sponsored Programs at University of Southern California may be waiting for you!
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Project Specialist||Los Angeles, CA||10/27/2014|
|Project Specialist||Los Angeles, CA||10/23/2014|
|Assistant to the Director Center for Innovation and Research on Veterans & Military Families||Los Angeles, CA||10/10/2014|
|Program Manager||Los Angeles, CA||10/02/2014|
|Project Specialist||Los Angeles, CA||10/02/2014|
|Project Manager||Los Angeles, CA||09/30/2014|
|Budget\Business Analyst||Los Angeles, CA||09/26/2014|
|Departmental Contracts & Grants Coordinator||Los Angeles, CA||09/25/2014|
|Project Specialist||Los Angeles, CA||09/24/2014|
|Project Specialist||Los Angeles, CA||08/12/2014|
|Research Administrator||Los Angeles, CA||07/15/2014|
|Research Administrator||Los Angeles, CA||06/11/2014|
|Research Administrator||Los Angeles, CA||04/07/2014|
|Dental Assistant (VIP) Clinic||Los Angeles, CA||09/19/2013|
- Departmental Contracts & Grants Coordinator - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown Los Angeles and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world –class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family”, which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. USC’s Zilkha...
Reference Code: 1001962
- Budget\Business Analyst - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The USC Institute for Neuroimaging and Informatics is a high-tech neuroimaging research facility located at the USC Health Sciences Campus. We are seeking a Budget/Business Analyst to join our team. Under the direction of the Sr. Business Officer and Program Manager, the incumbent will support the daily departmental research activity, contracts &grants, and other department financial needs. Job Duties: • Assist...
Reference Code: 1001968
- Project Manager - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. The Project Manager is responsible for oversight and day-to-day management of a...
Reference Code: 1001992