- Job Search
- Advanced Search
About Legal Affairs Jobs
By joining the University of Southern California as a new staff member in one of our Legal Affairs jobs, you’ll be an important member of the University of Southern California team and a proud member of the Trojan Family. USC is looking for professionals interested in Legal Affairs careers that will bring knowledge and skills that enhance and expand our operations and our institution. Please click on your desired Legal Affairs jobs below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Legal Affairs at University of Southern California may be waiting for you!
- Senior Complaint Investigator Equity and Diversity - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. DEPARTMENT OVERVIEW : The Office o...
Reference Code: 1002305
- Community Services Legal Specialist - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. USC places a high value on being a good civic neighbor by providing programs and projects that have a positive impact on neighborhoods surrounding the university campuses. Over the years, USC University Relations has expanded in size and impact, and now supports more than 400 community initiatives, a...
Reference Code: 1002400
- Assistant Dean for Compliance & Training - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA – OFFICE OF FINANCIAL AID OFFICE Assistant Dean, Compliance and Training (Financial Aid Program Manager II) The University of Southern California is one of the world’s leading private research universities. An anchor institution in Los Angeles, a global center for arts, technology and international trade, USC enrolls more international students than any other U.S. university...
Reference Code: 1001853