- Job Search
- Advanced Search
By joining the University of Southern California as a new staff member in one of our Other jobs, you’ll be an important member of the University of Southern California team and a proud member of the Trojan Family. USC is looking for professionals interested in Other careers that will bring knowledge and skills that enhance and expand our operations and our institution. Please click on your desired Other jobs below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Other at University of Southern California may be waiting for you!
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Thesis Coordinator||Los Angeles, CA||09/08/2014|
|Director Finance and Accounting||Los Angeles, CA||08/29/2014|
|Senior Developer||Los Angeles, CA||08/29/2014|
|Curriculum Coordinator||Los Angeles, CA||08/25/2014|
|Programmer Analyst||Los Angeles, CA||08/19/2014|
|Contracts and Grants Officer||Los Angeles, CA||08/14/2014|
|Contract Negotiator||Los Angeles, CA||08/14/2014|
|Program Specialist Administrative||Los Angeles, CA||08/04/2014|
|Biller||Los Angeles, CA||07/31/2014|
|Museum Preparator||Los Angeles, CA||07/28/2014|
|Associate Director Corporate Research Collaborations Life Sciences||Los Angeles, CA||07/28/2014|
|Program Specialist||Los Angeles, CA||06/13/2014|
|Community Services Officer III\Manager||Los Angeles, CA||06/11/2014|
|Director of Technology Licensing & New Ventures||Los Angeles, CA||06/02/2014|
|Program Specialist||Los Angeles, CA||04/04/2014|
|Postdoctoral Scholar Research Associate||Los Angeles, CA||03/19/2014|
|Associate Director Corporate Research Collaborations||Los Angeles, CA||01/27/2014|
|Research Scientist||Los Angeles, CA||11/26/2013|
|Cashier\Barista||Los Angeles, CA||06/01/2013|
- Curriculum Coordinator - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The Curriculum Coordinator is responsible for the Viterbi School of Engineering’s curriculum development and approval process. This includes primary responsibility for defining and executing the School-level procedures for clearing curriculum proposals originating in departments or elsewhere in the School for submission to the University, and organizing from within the School responses to curriculum proposals origi...
Reference Code: 1001713
- Programmer Analyst - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The USC Office of Research is seeking a Programmer Analyst I to join its team. This person will help manage and extend existing business process management programs for online submission and review of research. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate interested in gaining experience with online workflow systems and support. Duties include: 1. Help desk and troubleshooting support 2. Configuration and systems alte...
Reference Code: 1001659
- Contracts and Grants Officer - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California, founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A., and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university, and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students, and staff that make the University what it is. The Department of Contracts & Grant...
Reference Code: 1001628