Keck Medicine of USC
Keck Medicine of USC is one of only two university-based medical systems in the Los Angeles area. Its internationally renowned physicians and scientists provide world-class patient care at Keck Hospital of USC, USC Norris Cancer Hospital, USC Verdugo Hills Hospital and more than 80 outpatient clinics in Los Angeles, Orange, Kern, Tulare and Ventura counties.
Keck Medical Center was ranked No. 16 on U.S. News & World Report’s 2019-20 Best Hospital Honor Roll and among the top 3 hospitals in Los Angeles and top 5 in California. The hospital also ranked in the top 4 in urology (tie); top 10 in geriatrics; top 15 in ophthalmology, cardiology & heart surgery, gastroenterology & GI surgery and nephrology; top 20 in neurology & neurosurgery; top 25 in cancer; and top 35 in pulmonology & lung surgery.
Clinical Information System Analyst, II - Clinical Applications - Full Time 8 Hour Day Shift (Non-Exempt) (Non-Union)Apply Keck Medicine of USC Hospital Los Angeles, California
Under the direction and supervision of the department leader(s) and/or more seasoned analyst, the Clinical Informatics Systems Analyst II will be responsible to provide operational support clinical applications which include, but not limited to, lab, radiology, pharmacy, order communications, nursing care, and physician access applications.
The Clinical Information Systems Analyst II primary responsibilities include:
- Represents the bridge between clinical practice and technology for transforming patient care delivery for the entire organization
- Focuses on I.S. standards and integration across the health system
- Ensures clinical voice, practice and workflows are considered and integrated
- Collaborates with the VIO for people, process and technology workflows
- Uses data to monitor adoption and outcomes
- Champions changes
- Rounds weekly and supports go-lives
- Participates in Change Control and testing events when required
- Assists with education materials and just in time training
The Clinical Information Systems Analyst II will need to have the ability to work with diverse customer base of clinical and support staff, management, and physicians. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
Minimum Education: • Bachelor’s degree • Clinical background preferred • LA City Fire and Safety Certification. If no certification upon hire, must be obtained within 30 days of hire and maintained by renewal before expiration date.
REQ202111329 Posted Date: 12/02/2021 Apply