Keck Medicine of USC is one of only two university-based medical systems in the Los Angeles area. Its internationally renowned physicians and scientists provide world-class patient care at Keck Hospital of USC, USC Norris Cancer Hospital, USC Verdugo Hills Hospital and more than 80 outpatient clinics in Los Angeles, Orange, Kern, Tulare and Ventura counties.
Keck Medical Center was ranked No. 16 on U.S. News & World Report’s 2019-20 Best Hospital Honor Roll and among the top 3 hospitals in Los Angeles and top 5 in California. The hospital also ranked in the top 4 in urology (tie); top 10 in geriatrics; top 15 in ophthalmology, cardiology & heart surgery, gastroenterology & GI surgery and nephrology; top 20 in neurology & neurosurgery; top 25 in cancer; and top 35 in pulmonology & lung surgery.
LVN Engemann Student Health - Per Diem 8 Hours Rotating
ApplyKeck Medicine of USCHospitalLos Angeles, California
Assists in the implementation and evaluation of the delivery of patient care. Under guidance of clinical supervisor, registered nurse or physician, provides individualized, direct patient care to promote restoration of health and achievement of patient health goals. Performs nursing functions in accordance with departmental policies and procedures, established standards of nursing care and practices, and licensure limitations.
• Graduate of a Nursing Board approved LVN program
• Minimum Experience/Knowledge: 1-year experience
• Demonstrated intrapersonal skills and knowledge of patient care and/or needs
• Must have keen observational, decision-making, and communication skills
• Ability to follow orders and work under close supervision
• 2 years of experience
• Valid California Vocational Nursing license
• Must have passed the NCLEX-PN licensing examination
• BLS for Healthcare Provider from American Heart Association
• Fire and Safety Certification. If no card upon hire, one must be obtained within 30 days of hire, and maintained by renewal before expiration date