Keck Medicine of USC
Keck Medicine of USC is one of only two university-based medical systems in the Los Angeles area. Its internationally renowned physicians and scientists provide world-class patient care at Keck Hospital of USC, USC Norris Cancer Hospital, USC Verdugo Hills Hospital and more than 80 outpatient clinics in Los Angeles, Orange, Kern, Tulare and Ventura counties.
Keck Medical Center was ranked No. 16 on U.S. News & World Report’s 2019-20 Best Hospital Honor Roll and among the top 3 hospitals in Los Angeles and top 5 in California. The hospital also ranked in the top 4 in urology (tie); top 10 in geriatrics; top 15 in ophthalmology, cardiology & heart surgery, gastroenterology & GI surgery and nephrology; top 20 in neurology & neurosurgery; top 25 in cancer; and top 35 in pulmonology & lung surgery.
OR - RN Supervisor - Pre/Post Op - Full Time 12 Hour Days (Non-Exempt) (Non-Union)Apply Keck Medicine of USC Hospital Los Angeles, California
- Graduate of Accredited Nursing Program
- BSN required, MSN preferred
- CPAN & CAPA certification highly recommended within 1 year of hire
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in an pre/post-up and understands departmental operations.
- Valid CA RN license
- Current BLS, ACLS, PALS for Healthcare Provider from American Heart Association
- Fire and Safety Certification. If no card upon hire, one must be obtained within 30 days of hire, and maintained by renewal before expiration date.
The hourly rate range for this position is $46.00 - $76.0. When extending an offer of employment, the University of Southern California considers factors such as (but not limited to) the scope and responsibilities of the position, the candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, federal, state, and local laws, contractual stipulations, grant funding, as well as external market and organizational considerations.
The Pre/PACU Supervisor is a leader with sound clinical skills and actively assists the Clinical Director/Manager of Perioperative Services in coordinating both clinical and operational duties. The Pre/PACU Supervisor supervises Pre-op and PACU staff and Clinical Coordinators in an effective and efficient manner. This includes creating staff schedules, contributing toward department goals, and participating in necessary disciplinary actions for staff and supporting logistics of the operating arena.
REQ20114942 Posted Date: 12/26/2022 Apply
With just one click and a connection to LinkedIn, we can connect you with jobs that match your work experience.Start matchingto jobs with your LinkedIn account
Recently added jobs
- Associate Professor of Interactive Media and Games - Themed Entertainment Los Angeles, California REQ20131412
- RN Clinical - 6S Telemetry Organ Transplant - Full Time 12 Hour Days (Non-Exempt) (Union) Los Angeles, California REQ20131488
- RN Clinical - Float Pool Telemetry - Full Time 12 Hour Nights (Non-Exempt) (Union) Los Angeles, California REQ20131471