Keck Medicine of USC is one of only two university-based medical systems in the Los Angeles area. Its internationally renowned physicians and scientists provide world-class patient care at Keck Hospital of USC, USC Norris Cancer Hospital, USC Verdugo Hills Hospital and more than 80 outpatient clinics in Los Angeles, Orange, Kern, Tulare and Ventura counties.
Keck Medical Center was ranked No. 16 on U.S. News & World Report’s 2019-20 Best Hospital Honor Roll and among the top 3 hospitals in Los Angeles and top 5 in California. The hospital also ranked in the top 4 in urology (tie); top 10 in geriatrics; top 15 in ophthalmology, cardiology & heart surgery, gastroenterology & GI surgery and nephrology; top 20 in neurology & neurosurgery; top 25 in cancer; and top 35 in pulmonology & lung surgery.
Physician Assistant – Employee Health – Per Diem 12 Hour Rotating (Non-Exempt) (Non-Union)
ApplyKeck Medicine of USCHospitalLos Angeles, California
Performs diagnostic, therapeutic, preventive and health maintenance services under the direction and supervision of a physician. Duties include pre-consults related to vaccine education and consent, completing drug orders for vaccine recipients with reactions and assessing the wellbeing of post-COVID19 vaccine recipients when appropriate. The provider will coordinate with the Evaluation and Treatment Center for escalation of emergent patient issues.
• Bachelor’s Degree Required.
• Master’s Degree Preferred.
• Graduate degree from an accredited PA program required.
• 0 – 5 years’ experience as physician assistant in a health care setting.
• Experience with consults and H&Ps.
• BLS and ACLS cards for Healthcare Provider from American Heart Association.
• Valid and current CA PA license and board certification.
• Fire and Safety Certification. If no card upon hire, one must be obtained within 30 days of hire, and maintained by renewal before expiration date. (Required within LA City only)