- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Clinical Veterinarian - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Clinical Veterinarian University of Southern California The University of Southern California, Department of Animal Resources, is seeking a responsible, self-motivated, organized, and knowledgeable individual for a position of Clinical Veterinarian. The Department of Animal Resources takes pride in providing optimal animal care for all animals housed at the university for the purposes of biomedical research and teaching. ...
Reference Code: 1002709
- Department Coordinator for Choral and Sacred Music - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The USC Thornton School of Music invites applications for a Department Coordinator. This position supports and works closely with the chair of the Choral and Sacred Music Department. The coordinator will organize and expedite the flow of work through the department and will act as a liaison between the chair and other individuals communicating confidential information, assignments, and requests. The individual in this pos...
Reference Code: 1002708
- Development Coordinator - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: USC AND THE ROSKI SCHOOL OF ART AND DESIGN AND THE IOVINE AND YOUNG ACADEMY The University of Southern California, founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown LA and is the largest private employer in the City of LA. USC is one of the world’s leading private research universities, and is a global center for arts, technology, medicine and international trade. As an employee of USC , you will be part of a wo...
Reference Code: 1002700