- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Systems Administrator IV - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. The USC Care Medi...
Reference Code: 1000518
- Executive Chef - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement USC Auxiliary Services, one of the largest divisions at the University of Southern California, is a dynamic organization comprised of six integral business units: USC Bookstores, USC Hospitality, USC Housing, USC Transportation, the Radisson Hotel, and the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and Sports Arena. At USC Auxiliary Services, we strive “to create the best USC experience” with quality pro...
Reference Code: 1000516
- Postdoctoral Research Associate Fellowship - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement The University of Southern California seeks applications for a two-year Mellon Postdoctoral Research Fellowship in digital humanities. The annual salary is $61,800, with $5000 in funds annually to support the digitization of new materials. The USC Digital Humanities Program is administered through the office of the Vice Dean of Humanities at the USC Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences, with key...
Reference Code: 1000515