- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Patient Financial Representative Patient Accounting Full Time 8 Hours - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement Statement of Purpose: Review, and file patient account files for new registration; collate and match billing documents with patient account files; pull files for patients; and collect billing activity data. Review patient account files to ensure accuracy and completeness, determine appropriate billing distributions and process statements, monitor outstanding accounts; process refunds for overpaid accoun...
Reference Code: 022560
- Research Lab Technician I - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement The University of Southern California (USC), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC, you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. USC’s School of Dentistry is see...
Reference Code: 022289
- Registered Nurse Surgery Full Time 8 Hours - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement Statement of Purpose: The surgery staff registered nurse is responsible for the delivery of safe care during the surgical phase of the patient’s hospital experience. The surgical staff nurse is responsible and accountable for the patient’s individual plan of care based on age, culture, religion, level of knowledge, and anatomical and physiological condition. The patient is assessed. A plan of care is de...
Reference Code: 022561