- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Credit Union Real Estate Loan Officer - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: This is a fixed term position. USC Credit Union is a dynamic, fast-growing credit union with $400 million dollars in assets. We are currently looking for an equally dynamic and self-motivated professional with vision, ambition, and a passion for enhancing our members’ real estate experience as our Credit Union Real Estate Loan Officer. This individual is responsible for selling real estate loans to USC Credit Union...
Reference Code: 1000768
- HR Administrative Assistant - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: USC Auxiliary Services, one of the largest divisions at the University of Southern California, is a dynamic organization comprised of six integral business units: USC Bookstores, USC Hospitality, USC Housing, USC Transportation, the Radisson Hotel, and the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and Sports Arena. At USC Auxiliary Services, we strive “to create the best USC experience” with quality products and service...
Reference Code: 1000767
- Program Manager Smart Grid Demonstration - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: USC founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. The University of Southern California ( USC ) department of Facilities Manage...
Reference Code: 1000765