- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Credit Union Chief Lending Officer - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement USC Credit Union has an immediate opening for a Vice President/Chief Lending Officer. This position will report to the President and Chief Executive Officer and will have responsibility for developing, implementing and administering all aspects of USCCU’s direct and indirect consumer, mortgage, commercial and education loan programs as well as its lending related compliance, pricing, production, se...
Reference Code: 1000471
- Facilities and Scheduling Coordinator - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement Under the supervision of the Associate Director of the Recreational Sports, the Facilities and Scheduling Coordinator will assist in managing the daily operation of the Lyon Center and the Pool SPECIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES : • Responsible for recruiting, training, supervising, scheduling and evaluating approximately 75 student staff including facility managers, facility attendants, and all l...
Reference Code: 1000470
- Associate Director of Reunions - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. USC’s Univ...
Reference Code: 1000472