- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Cashier - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: From fine dining restaurants to residential dining, USC Hospitality serves over 65,000 students, athletes, faculty, and staff, as well as our many visitors. Hospitality is one of the six core business units that comprise USC Auxiliary Services and one of the largest employers on campus. We are renowned for our fresh take on self-operated food concepts with 43 restaurants between both campuses. The team at USC Hospitality ...
Reference Code: 1005514
- Dance Accompanist - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California is seeking applicants for multiple fixed-term positions as Dance Accompanists for the USC Glorya Kaufman School of Dance. In 2012, USC received a transformational gift from philanthropist Glorya Kaufman to establish a new conservatory-style school of dance. In fall 2015, the school opened its doors to its first cohort of students pursuing a Bachelor of Fine Arts. USC Kaufman is seekin...
Reference Code: 1005517
- Histology Technician - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. The Histology Technician is responsible for the preparation and processing of pat...
Reference Code: 1005511