- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Hostess\ Receptionist - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the "Trojan Family’ which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. University Club’ unit is seeki...
Reference Code: 1004183
- HR Recruiting Specialist - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: USC is on the move! Capitalizing on 130 years of history and tradition in downtown Los Angeles, the University of Southern California has embarked on an unprecedented period of expansion. USC is now poised to take its place as the preeminent research institution of the 21st century and we are looking for skilled, motivated professionals to join our team. If you are passionate about creating what’s possible, and hav...
Reference Code: 1004182
- Engineering Technician II - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California Institute for Creative Technologies ( ICT ) is located in Playa Vista. ICT is revolutionizing learning through the development of immersive learning environments. We are the leaders in producing virtual humans, computer training simulations and immersive experiences for decision making, cultural awareness, leadership and health. USC’s Institute for Creative Technologies, ICT , ...
Reference Code: 1004179