- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Assistant Director AME Student Affairs - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering department Engineering n the USC Viterbi School of Engineering is seeking an Assistant Director, Student Affairs Advisor I to join its outstanding team of faculty, staff and students. Under the direction of the Director of AME Student Services, the incumbent will help primarily in the advisement and administration of the Master’s programs in the Aerospace and Mechanical Engi...
Reference Code: 1002535
- Payroll Coordinator - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: You’re motivated and looking for an opportunity to grow your career in payroll and accounting and learn more about the field in an environment that challenges you to self-manage. Picture yourself building a successful career at USC working alongside other talented, highly motivated individuals who share your Fight On! spirit. The Human Resources and Payroll division within the Office of the Provost at USC is lookin...
Reference Code: 1002532
- Postdoctoral Scholar Research Associate - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. Dr. Amir Kashani is seeking a motivated and energetic Postdoctoral Scholar ...
Reference Code: 1002533