- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Nursing Supervisor Engemann Student Health Center - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The Engemann Student Health Center (“Center”) at the University of Southern California is currently seeking applicants for a Nursing Supervisor. Reporting to the Clinic Manager, the incumbent organize, drect and control the activities of professional and ancillary personnel engaged in the provision of nursing care for the Center. Job Accountabilities: Supervises unit employees and/or student workers, as assi...
Reference Code: 1003906
- Audio Visual Support Technician - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Under the supervision of the Director of Audio Visual Services the Audio Visual Support Technician will maintain and support all technical elements related to the Audio Visual department of The Office of Cultural Relations and University Events ( CRUE ). The Audio-Visual Technician will be responsible for the installation, operation, and design of audio-visual systems. Technician will collaborate with event producers and ...
Reference Code: 1003904
- Administrative Assistant I - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. The USC Stevens Neuroimaging and Informatics Institute is a high-tech neuroimag...
Reference Code: 1003903