- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Credit Union Branch Manager Virtual Branch - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement USC Credit Union is a dynamic, fast-growing credit union with $400 million dollars in assets. We are currently looking for an equally dynamic and self-motivated professional with vision, ambition, and a passion for enhancing our members’ financial experience through our Virtual Branch. The Virtual Branch Manager is responsible for managing the service and operations activities through Internet and ...
Reference Code: 1000499
- RN Clinical Surgery Per Diem 8 Hours 6 30am to 3 00pm - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement Basic Job Purpose: Responsible for the planning, executing, directing and evaluating direct and indirect nursing care given to the surgical patient. This nursing care ranges from preoperative intervention onto postoperative evaluation. It is a practice designed to meet a patient’s needs through the nursing process, ensuring continuity of care during the surgical experience. Representative Functions...
Reference Code: 3000309
- Healthcare Public Communications Spec - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. USC’s Anne...
Reference Code: 1000498