- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Account Executive Ticket Sales Representative - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement USC Athletics is looking to hire an account executive for ticket sales. This individual will help sell ticket plans and packages for various athletic teams. Minimum Qualifications Minimum Education High school or equivalent Minimum Experience 0-6 months Minimum Field of Expertise Exceptional communications, customer service, and organizational skills. Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills to deal effec...
Reference Code: 1000452
- Research Lab Technician II - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. The Hires Lab see...
Reference Code: 1000464
- Jail UC Per Diem Physician Assistant - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement The University of Southern California is seeking a Per Diem Emergency Medicine Physician to play a key role in the Department of Emergency Medicine. This is a per diem position, located in downtown Los Angeles at the Twin Towers Correctional Facility for inmates. Physicians will be staffing the Urgent Care at Twin Towers Correctional Facility for inmates. Physicians will be expected to provide and interpr...
Reference Code: 1000459