- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- IT Specialist - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California’s Classical KUSC Radio Station is seeking an IT Specialist to join its team. KUSC is located in the heart of downtown LA and is a part of USC , the largest private employer in the city of Los Angeles. KUSC -FM, the University of Southern California’s classical station, is seeking an IT Specialist who would maintain broadcast automation systems for the studio, hardware an...
Reference Code: 1002715
- Budget Coordinator - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Classical KUSC Radio seeks an experienced budget coordinator who will provide day-to-day accounting functions and financial support, including assistance with short and long term budgeting, development and maintenance of information to assess present and future financial performance reports, assist with monthly reconciliations reports and process daily revenue and expenditure transactions. Including office maintenance and...
Reference Code: 1002714
- Administrative Assistant I - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. USC’s Keck School of Medicine, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, ...
Reference Code: 1002717