- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Facilities Coordinator - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement The Facilities Coordinator position is an essential position within the Chief of Staff Office as it oversees a diverse scope of facilities, security, safety related functions and responsibilities. This is a one person operation. The Rossier School of Education occupies the majority of space in Waite Phillips Hall, a high rise vertical structure (approximately 100,000 sq. ft.) that is over 50 years old, wi...
Reference Code: 1000469
- Office Technology Coordinator - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. USC’s Dana...
Reference Code: 1000465
- Facilities and Scheduling Coordinator - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement Under the supervision of the Associate Director of the Recreational Sports, the Facilities and Scheduling Coordinator will assist in managing the daily operation of the Lyon Center and the Pool SPECIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES : • Responsible for recruiting, training, supervising, scheduling and evaluating approximately 75 student staff including facility managers, facility attendants, and all l...
Reference Code: 1000470