- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Research Lab I Tech - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. USC’s Molecular Microbiology and Immunology ( MMI ) is seeking a Researc...
Reference Code: 1003141
- Career Services Advisor - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Career Services Advisor Undergraduate Student Services Office USC Marshall School of Business The Marshall Undergraduate Student Services Office provides co-curricular programming for students in the areas of career development, leadership development and international opportunities. The office serves an undergraduate population of approximately 3,900 business majors and 1,100 minors. The Career Services Advisor manages r...
Reference Code: 1003144
- Administrative Assistant I - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California Wrigley Institute for Environmental Studies (http://wrigley.usc.edu) is seeking an independent, self-motivated Administrative Assistant to work at the USC Wrigley Marine Science Center on Catalina Island. Specific job duties: Performs front desk administrative duties associated with the running of a remote college campus and field laboratory Composes and produces a variety of business...
Reference Code: 1003140