- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Clinical Staff Pharmacist - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Requisition ID: 022559 Division/School: School of Pharmacy Job Announcement: USC School of Pharmacy is seeking applications for a temporary full-time staff pharmacist. The staff pharmacist will have primary responsibilities in providing clinical service and experiential teaching at the LAC+USC Medical Center. The staff pharmacist will establish clinical service with regular rounding on the Internal Medicine Service, part...
Reference Code: 022559
- Secretary II - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Requisition ID: 022291 Division/School: Keck School of Medicine Job Announcement: USC Keck School of Medicine, Division of Hematology is seeking a highly enthusiastic individual to join its team as a Secretary II. Minimum Qualifications:...
Reference Code: 022291
- Web Developer - Los Angeles, CA
Reference Code: 022558