- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Assistant Associate and Full Professor of Electrical Engineering (Open Rank) - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement This posting has special routing. To apply for this position CLICK HERE The Ming Hsieh Department of Electrical Engineering (http://ee.usc.edu) of the USC Viterbi School of Engineering (http://viterbi.usc.edu) seeks outstanding faculty candidates for appointment as tenure-track assistant or associate professor, tenured associate professor, or tenured professor. Specific areas of interest include but may...
Reference Code: 022179
- Assistant Associate or Full Professor of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering (Open Rank) - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement This posting has special routing. To apply for this position CLICK HERE The Department of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering at USC is seeking applications and nominations for tenure-track or tenured faculty in the area of thermofluids. Though we particularly encourage applications in the fields of combustion and fluid mechanics, consideration will be given to a broad spectrum of outstanding candidate...
Reference Code: 021622
- Assisant Professor of Clinical Surgery (Intensivist) - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement This posting has special routing. To apply for this position CLICK HERE The Division of Critical Care and Acute Care Surgery within the Department of Surgery at the Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California is recruiting at the Assistant Professor of Surgery level for an Intensivist that is Critical Care Board Certified/Eligible with skills and interest in critical care and acute care. ...
Reference Code: 022330