- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Registered Nurse Surgery Full Time 8 Hours - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Requisition ID: 022561 Division/School: USC Verdugo Hills Hospital Job Announcement: Statement of Purpose:The surgery staff registered nurse is responsible for the delivery of safe care during the surgical phase of the patient's hospital experience. The surgical staff nurse is responsible and accountable for the patient's individual plan of care based on age, culture, religion, level of knowledge, and anatomical and phys...
Reference Code: 022561
- Accounting Technician - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Requisition ID: 022544 Division/School: Auxiliary Services Job Announcement: USC Auxiliary Services, one of the largest divisions at The University of Southern California, is a dynamic organization comprised of six integral business units: USC Bookstores, USC Hospitality, USC Housing, USC Transportation, Radisson Hotel and the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and Sports Arena. At USC Auxiliary Services, we strive "to c...
Reference Code: 022544
- Patient Financial Representative Patient Accounting Full Time 8 Hours - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Requisition ID: 022560 Division/School: USC Verdugo Hills Hospital Job Announcement: Statement of Purpose:Review, and file patient account files for new registration; collate and match billing documents with patient account files; pull files for patients; and collect billing activity data. Review patient account files to ensure accuracy and completeness, determine appropriate billing distributions and process statements,...
Reference Code: 022560