- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Faculty Recruitment Coordinator - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Requisition ID: 022541 Division/School: Keck School of Medicine Job Announcement: The University of Southern California (USC), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC, you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the "Trojan Family," which is comprised of the faculty, students and s...
Reference Code: 022541
- Faculty Services Specialist - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Requisition ID: 022419 Division/School: Keck School of Medicine Job Announcement: The Keck School of Medicine of USC Department of Faculty Affairs is in need of hiring a Faculty Services Specialist Serves as central information resource for University policies and procedures related to the faculty payroll, appointments, promotions, tenure, sabbatical and retirement processes. Provides training and guidance to departmenta...
Reference Code: 022419
- Secretary II - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Requisition ID: 022291 Division/School: Keck School of Medicine Job Announcement: USC Keck School of Medicine, Division of Hematology is seeking a highly enthusiastic individual to join its team as a Secretary II. Minimum Qualifications:...
Reference Code: 022291