- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Clinical Office Manager - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. The Department of Surgery is recruiting a Clinical Office Manager to serve as off...
Reference Code: 1005105
- Guest Services Representative Hospitality Room Service - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: USC Auxiliary Services, one of the largest divisions at The University of Southern California, is a dynamic organization comprised of six integral business units: USC Bookstores, USC Hospitality, USC Housing, USC Transportation, the Radisson Hotel, and the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and Sports Arena. At USC Auxiliary Services, we strive “to create the best USC experience” with quality products and services ...
Reference Code: 1005107
- Assistant Director Marketing - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: USC AND THE ROSSIER SCHOOL OF EDUCATION The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is a world-class research university located on a beautiful campus near the heart of downtown Los Angeles. USC is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles and is a spirited and committed community of educators and leaders. As an employee of USC , you will be a member of the “Trojan Family,” wh...
Reference Code: 1005106