- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Accounting Technician - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Requisition ID: 022544 Division/School: Auxiliary Services Job Announcement: USC Auxiliary Services, one of the largest divisions at The University of Southern California, is a dynamic organization comprised of six integral business units: USC Bookstores, USC Hospitality, USC Housing, USC Transportation, Radisson Hotel and the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and Sports Arena. At USC Auxiliary Services, we strive "to c...
Reference Code: 022544
- Facilities Customer Resource Coordinator - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Requisition ID: 022436 Division/School: Facilities Management Services Job Announcement: The University of Southern California (USC), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC, you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the "Trojan Family," which is comprised of the faculty, student...
Reference Code: 022436
- Data Manager - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Requisition ID: 021107 Division/School: Keck School of Medicine Job Announcement: USC's Clinical Investigations Support Office (CISO) is seeking a high-integrity, innovative, and experienced Data Manager (DM) to work on hematology clinical trials. CISO is a large busy office and staff handle a large number of trials.CISO provides support to the investigators in conducting cancer related clinical trials at the USC Norris ...
Reference Code: 021107