- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Assistant Residency Coordinator - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. USC’s Keck School of Medicine, Department of Medicine, Office of Educati...
Reference Code: 1002529
- Assistant Director EE Student Affairs - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The USC Ming Hsieh Department of Electrical Engineering-Systems in the USC Viterbi School of Engineering is seeking a Student Services Advisor I to join its outstanding team of faculty, staff and students. This position reports directly to the lead Student Services Advisor and works closely with the Department Chair. Under the direction of the Department Chair, faculty, and Student Services supervisor, assists in the impl...
Reference Code: 1002525
- Assistant Director Academic Services - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The Viterbi School’s Office of Admission and Student Affairs is seeking an Assistant Director to join our Academic Services team. As a part of a 32 member office, the four members of the Academic Services team work closely in advising and counseling undergraduate engineering students, developing and implementing a variety of academic related workshops, programs and activities to support students’ academicall...
Reference Code: 1002524