- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Executive Secretary - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The USC School of Architecture is seeking an Executive Secretary to perform advanced secretarial duties for the Dean and Executive Assistant, and to handle day-to-day administrative matters to conserve the Dean and Executive’s time/effort. Specific Job Accountabilities: Assists Dean and Executive Assistant with projects as needed. Responds to inquiries and requests for information regarding knowledge of faculty, ad...
Reference Code: 1003909
- Development Coordinator - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The USC School of Architecture is seeking a Development Coordinator to coordinate, implement and provide administrative support for various projects, activities and aspects of development functions such as preparation and maintenance of funding reports; database management; development of communication vehicles/tools; tracking/reporting/analysis of development related data; budget administration and management of special ...
Reference Code: 1003910
- Computer Services Consultant - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the "Trojan Family/’ which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. USC Libraries’ unit is seekin...
Reference Code: 1003907