- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Director of Corporate Relations for an Interim Period - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The USC Viterbi School of Engineering has launched a $500,000,000 initiative as part of USC’s historic $6 billion capital campaign. The Director of Corporate Relations (CR) will lead the effort in raising corporate gifts in support of the campaign. The Viterbi Advancement Corporate and Foundation Relations program provides coordination across all offices and units in the Viterbi School in partnering with corporatio...
Reference Code: 1002542
- Monitor Tech Hem\Onc\BMT Full Time 12 Hour Nights - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Behind every patient success is the dedication of a unique team of skilled and talented individuals who help make the Keck Medical Center of USC one of region’s premier medical facilities. As a member of the USC health care team, you will help build upon the university’s exceptional expertise in patient care as well taking advantage of our excellent compensation package that could include shift and weekend d...
Reference Code: 3001626
- Development Coordinator - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. USC University Advancement divisio...
Reference Code: 1002541