- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Festival Coordinator - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A., and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students, and staff that make the university what it is. Founded in 1884, The Thornton Scho...
Reference Code: 1001425
- Payroll Coordinator I - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: PAYROLL COORDINATOR 1 2014 You’re motivated and looking for an opportunity to grow your career in payroll and accounting and learn more about the field in an environment that challenges you to self-manage. Picture yourself building a successful career at USC working alongside other talented, highly motivated individuals who share your Fight On! spirit. The Human Resources and Payroll division within the Office of t...
Reference Code: 1001423
- Administrative Assistant II - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The USC Sonny Astani Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering in the USC Viterbi School of Engineering is seeking an Administrative Assistant II to join its team. Job Responsibilities: • Serves as the Chair’s Assistant in planning and implementing marketing strategies and public relations function including social media like Facebook; coordinates the maintenance of the department’s website in...
Reference Code: 1001421