- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Registered Nurse Surgery Full Time 8 Hours - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Requisition ID: 022561 Division/School: USC Verdugo Hills Hospital Job Announcement: Statement of Purpose:The surgery staff registered nurse is responsible for the delivery of safe care during the surgical phase of the patient's hospital experience. The surgical staff nurse is responsible and accountable for the patient's individual plan of care based on age, culture, religion, level of knowledge, and anatomical and phys...
Reference Code: 022561
- Accounting Technician - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Requisition ID: 022544 Division/School: Auxiliary Services Job Announcement: USC Auxiliary Services, one of the largest divisions at The University of Southern California, is a dynamic organization comprised of six integral business units: USC Bookstores, USC Hospitality, USC Housing, USC Transportation, Radisson Hotel and the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and Sports Arena. At USC Auxiliary Services, we strive "to c...
Reference Code: 022544
- Data Manager - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Requisition ID: 021107 Division/School: Keck School of Medicine Job Announcement: USC's Clinical Investigations Support Office (CISO) is seeking a high-integrity, innovative, and experienced Data Manager (DM) to work on hematology clinical trials. CISO is a large busy office and staff handle a large number of trials.CISO provides support to the investigators in conducting cancer related clinical trials at the USC Norris ...
Reference Code: 021107