- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Secretary II - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Requisition ID: 022291 Division/School: Keck School of Medicine Job Announcement: USC Keck School of Medicine, Division of Hematology is seeking a highly enthusiastic individual to join its team as a Secretary II. Minimum Qualifications:...
Reference Code: 022291
- Clinical Staff Pharmacist - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Requisition ID: 022559 Division/School: School of Pharmacy Job Announcement: USC School of Pharmacy is seeking applications for a temporary full-time staff pharmacist. The staff pharmacist will have primary responsibilities in providing clinical service and experiential teaching at the LAC+USC Medical Center. The staff pharmacist will establish clinical service with regular rounding on the Internal Medicine Service, part...
Reference Code: 022559
- Faculty Services Specialist - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Requisition ID: 022540 Division/School: Keck School of Medicine Job Announcement: The Keck School of Medicine's Faculty Affairs is in need of hiring a Faculty Services Specialist. Serves as central information resource for University policies and procedures related to the faculty payroll, appointments, promotions, tenure, sabbatical and retirement processes. Provides training and guidance to departmental personnel with r...
Reference Code: 022540