- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Hostess - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: •Greets visitors and ascertains name and other pertinent information. Determines nature of visit. Directs or escorts visitor to specified destination, as needed. Notifies appropriate employee of visitor’s arrival. Maintains log of all visitors including name, affiliation, date and time of visit •Answers telephone(s). Screens and forwards calls. Responds to questions about department operations, as app...
Reference Code: 1003594
- Program Assistant - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The Norman Topping Student Aid Fund at the University of Southern California is conducting a search for a Program Assistant. The position assists in planning and implementation of services and activities specific to a University program. THIS IS A FIXED TERM POSITION ENDING 09/30/2015. JOB SUMMARY : JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES : • Coordinates program services and/or activities. Schedules classes, meetings and/or events. P...
Reference Code: 1003596
- Accountant I - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family”, which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. The department of Sponsored Projec...
Reference Code: 1003593