- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Director\Senior Supervising Computer Scientist - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university. This position is located in Marina del Rey, CA Information Sciences Institute ( ISI ), part of the USC Viterbi School of Engineering, seeks a Director for Space Technologies a...
Reference Code: 1001325
- Program Coordinator Research and Documentation - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: USC Shoah Foundation – The Institute for Visual History and Education is dedicated to making audio-visual interviews with survivors and witnesses of the Holocaust and other genocides a compelling voice for education and action. The Program Assistant position is a fixed term position for one year, and part of the Research and Documentation area. The Program Assistant’s responsibilities include: Supports all l...
Reference Code: 1001326
- Department Business Administrator - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The hallmark of the newly-established Glorya Kaufman School of Dance — as expressed in its motto “The New Movement” — is the development of a new movement model expressed in new media, scholarship, studio practice and choreography for the 21st century. The school provides foundational insight, opportunities for artistic development, a diverse performance repertory, exposure to world-renowned pr...
Reference Code: 1001324