- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- RN Clinical Oncology ICU Full Time 12 Hour Days - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Behind every patient success is the dedication of a unique team of skilled and talented individuals who help make the Keck Medical Center of USC one of region’s premier medical facilities. As a member of the USC health care team, you will help build upon the university’s exceptional expertise in patient care as well taking advantage of our excellent compensation package that could include shift and weekend d...
Reference Code: 3001457
- Registered Nurse - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Provides nursing care in accordance with departmental policies and procedures and established standards of nursing care and practice in an Ambulatory or Acute care setting. Promotes restoration of health and achievement of patient health goals through assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation in the delivery of patient care. Job Accountabilities: Assesses health care needs of patients. Plans, implements and eval...
Reference Code: 1002368
- Budget\Business Technician - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The mission of the USC Sol Price School of Public Policy is to improve the quality of life for people and their communities, here and abroad. We do this by educating leaders and producing knowledge that improves problem solving on the most critical issues facing society. The School provides interdisciplinary solutions to the challenging and complex issues of governance, public policy, planning, management, healthcare mana...
Reference Code: 1002367