- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Clinical Staf Pharmacist - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ) School of Pharmacy invites applications for a staff ambulatory care clinical pharmacist based at Keck Hospital of USC . Priority will be given to candidates with expertise in the implementation, development, and refinement of ambulatory care programs, including quality improvement and outcomes tracking. Practice includes comprehensive medication management for common ambulator...
Reference Code: 1005092
- Managing Director Information Technology Infrastructure - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. This position is located in Marina d...
Reference Code: 1005093
- Business Data Analyst - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The Office of Budget & Planning is, in part, responsible for USC’s submission of HR/Payroll data to the US Dept of Education ( IPEDS ), US Dept of Labor, various professional higher education organizations ( AAUP , AAUDE , Common Dataset), media outlets (L.A. Business Journal, Chronicle of Higher Education), and private companies (Towers Watson). In addition, these data are also used internally for budget formul...
Reference Code: 1005094