- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Admissions Counselor I - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The mission of the USC Sol Price School of Public Policy is to improve the quality of life for people and their communities, here and abroad. We achieve this mission through education and research that promote innovative solutions to the most critical issues facing society. The Price School has an immediate opening for an Admissions Counselor I. This position will work primarily with graduate international applicants and ...
Reference Code: 1001386
- Assistant Director Academic Events - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The USC Office of Cultural Relations and University Events is looking for an Assistant Director, Academic Events to manage and produce the university’s large, annual academic events: New Student Convocation, Homecoming, Academic Honors Convocation and Commencement. This position will oversee multiple committees and one direct report and is responsible for maintaining the traditions of Academic Events and consistent...
Reference Code: 1001394
- Human Resources Generalist Shared Service Center - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. USC’s Human Resources Admin...
Reference Code: 1001385