- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Director Administrative Operations Engemann Student Health Center - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California’s Division of Student Affairs seeks applicants for Director of Administrative Operations for Student Health Services on its University Park Campus. The Division of Student Affairs is within the portfolio of the Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs and Provost, and is led by a Vice Provost for Student Affairs. As a member of the Provost’s portfolio, the Division has...
Reference Code: 1003540
- Postdoctoral Scholar Research Associate - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. USC’s Herman Ostrow School ...
Reference Code: 1003544
- Programmer Analyst IV - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: USC’s Institute for Creative Technologies, ICT , is seeking a Programmer Analyst IV/lead engineer for the DisasterSim project. The position will be responsible for design, construction and delivery of application to customer requirements. The ideal candidate will have 3 years+ background with development of Serious games, civil simulations for military leadership, management, and relief operations training. Experie...
Reference Code: 1003543