- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Database Programmer Analyst II - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. USC’s Dana and David Dornsife...
Reference Code: 1001913
- Food Service Manager Moreton Fig - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: USC Auxiliary Services, one of the largest divisions at the University of Southern California, is a dynamic organization comprised of six integral business units: USC Bookstores, USC Hospitality, USC Housing, USC Transportation, the Radisson Hotel, and the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and Sports Arena. At USC Auxiliary Services, we strive “to create the best USC experience” with quality products and service...
Reference Code: 1001911
- Member Relationship Specialist I - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: USC Credit Union is a dynamic, fun, fast-growing credit union with approximately $400 million dollars in assets. We are currently looking for experienced and equally dynamic Member Relationship Specialist I for our Call Center Branch. This position reports directly to the Branch Manager and is responsible for building and fostering profitable financial relationships with credit union members and potential members, alike. ...
Reference Code: 1001910