- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Kitchen Supervisor McKays - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: USC Auxiliary Services, one of the largest divisions at the University of Southern California, is a dynamic organization comprised of six integral business units: USC Bookstores, USC Hospitality, USC Housing, USC Transportation, the Radisson Hotel, and the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and Sports Arena. At USC Auxiliary Services, we strive “to create the best USC experience” with quality products and service...
Reference Code: 1002942
- Editorial Assistant - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The Editorial Assistant (EA) will assist with all of the Editorial duties associated with the submission and handling of manuscripts to the IEEE AP Magazine. The EA will report directly to the Editor-in-Chief (EiC) Prof. Moghaddam, who will periodically evaluate the performance of the EA. The EA’s responsibilities include but are not limited to screening the submitted manuscripts to ensure that they conform with ac...
Reference Code: 1002946
- Program Specialist - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: USC & THE ROSKI SCHOOL The University of Southern California, founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown LA and is the largest private employer in the City of LA. USC is one of the world’s leading private research universities, and is a global center for arts, technology, medicine, and international trade. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class university and a member of the ...
Reference Code: 1002947