- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Associate Director - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: USC Auxiliary Services, one of the largest divisions at The University of Southern California, is a dynamic organization comprised of six integral business units: USC Bookstores, USC Hospitality, USC Housing, USC Transportation, Radisson Hotel and the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and Sports Arena. At USC Auxiliary Services, we strive “to create the best USC experience” with quality products and services tha...
Reference Code: 1001499
- Associate Dean of Development - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California is seeking an experienced fundraising and advancement professional to join its development team and serve as a leader in the Keck School of Medicine. The University of Southern California is currently in the midst a $6 billion fundraising campaign – one of the largest active campaigns in higher education. The initiatives related to the University&...
Reference Code: 1001506
- Clinical Educator Nursing Administration Full Time 10 Hour Days - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Behind every patient success is the dedication of a unique team of skilled and talented individuals who help make the Keck Medical Center of USC one of region’s premier medical facilities. As a member of the USC health care team, you will help build upon the university’s exceptional expertise in patient care as well taking advantage of our excellent compensation package that could include shift and weekend d...
Reference Code: 3000916