- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Department Administrative Assistant - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: We invite applications for the position of Administrative Assistant II in the Classical Performance and Composition Division of the Thornton School. This is a fixed-term position which will end on June 30, 2016. This position will support the work of the vice-dean for the Classical Performance Division and will provide an array of administration functions for the Departments of Keyboard, Keyboard Collaborative Arts, Organ...
Reference Code: 1002201
- Culinary Specialist (Union Only) - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The USC University Club is the premier members’ only club and restaurant on the University Park Campus. Our facilities include a full-service restaurant, seven banquet and meeting rooms of varying sizes and al fresco dining on the patio. JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES : Prepares food to order directed by the Executive Chef or Kitchen Manager. Provides high volume food production with an emphasis on hot food preparation. Prov...
Reference Code: 1002200
- CSP Data Collection Specialist II - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. Full-time, permanent position for a certified tumor registrar ( CTR ) individua...
Reference Code: 1002199