- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Program Manager Safety and Security\Special Projects - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: USC Auxiliary Services, one of the largest divisions at The University of Southern California, is a dynamic organization comprised of six integral business units: USC Bookstores, USC Hospitality, USC Housing, USC Transportation, Radisson Hotel and the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and Sports Arena. At USC Auxiliary Services, we strive “to create the best USC experience” with quality products and services tha...
Reference Code: 1002354
- Head of Education and Public Programs - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ) Pacific Asia Museum is seeking creative and dynamic applicants for the Head of Education and Public Programs position. This position will mainly be responsible for planning, managing, and evaluating programs, including adult education classes, docent program, family festivals, workshops, and other related programs. USC Pacific Asia Museum is the only museum devoted to the arts...
Reference Code: 1002356
- Associate Senior Director of Reporting and Analytics - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. USC University Advancement divisio...
Reference Code: 1002352