- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Clinical Staff Psychologist - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Clinical Staff Psychologist provides individual and group psychological counseling services for USC students. Supervises interns, as assigned. Provides psychological consultation services for other university departments, as requested. Job Accountabilities: Provides short-term individual psychotherapy and crisis intervention for students. Develops and conducts group therapy sessions and group workshops. Supervises and tra...
Reference Code: 1002126
- Administrative Assistant II - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center is seeking an Administrative Assistant I...
Reference Code: 1002128
- Laboratory Assistant (Phlebotomy) Clinical Laboratory Full Time 8 Hour Evenings - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Behind every patient success is the dedication of a unique team of skilled and talented individuals who help make the Keck Medical Center of USC one of region’s premier medical facilities. As a member of the USC health care team, you will help build upon the university’s exceptional expertise in patient care as well taking advantage of our excellent compensation package that could include shift and weekend d...
Reference Code: 3001318