- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Asst Dir Undergrad Admission (Centrlzd) - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California is one of the world’s leading private research universities. An anchor institution in Los Angeles, a global center for arts, technology and international trade, USC enrolls more international students than any other U.S. university and offers extensive opportunities for internships and study abroad. With a strong tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, USC f...
Reference Code: 1004453
- COLLECTOR - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. The USC Care Medical Group is seekin...
Reference Code: 1004461
- Development Officer II - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The Associate Director of Development/Foundation Relations will assist the Senior Executive Director of Foundation Relations and Office of Foundation Relations in implementing a strong foundation giving program for the Keck School of Medicine of USC . This position reports to the Senior Executive Director of Foundation Relations and will focus on fundraising for assigned campaign priorities and research areas. This positi...
Reference Code: 1004459