- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Athletic Program Manager - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: USC Athletics is looking to hire an administrator in football to oversee all aspects of recruiting. Minimum Qualifications Minimum Education Bachelor’s degree Minimum Experience 3 years Minimum Field of Expertise Directly related athletic program management experience in NCAA Division I. Complete and working knowledge of NCCA rules and regulations. Strong interpersonal and written communication skills. Preferred Qua...
Reference Code: 1005534
- Blackboard Programmer (Programmer Analyst III) - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: We are currently seeking a Blackboard Programmer (Programmer Analyst III ) to join our Enterprise Learning Technologies department. The Blackboard Programmer will be responsible for design and development of enhancements for the Blackboard Learning Management System as well as ongoing maintenance. He/she will also provide tier 2 technical service and support resolving technical issues and fulfilling customer requests; thi...
Reference Code: 1005533
- Academic Advisor - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. USC’s Dana and David Dornsife ...
Reference Code: 1005535