- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Hotel Housekeeper - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: USC Auxiliary Services, one of the largest divisions at the University of Southern California, is a dynamic organization comprised of six integral business units: USC Bookstores, USC Hospitality, USC Housing, USC Transportation, the Radisson Hotel, and the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and Sports Arena. At USC Auxiliary Services, we strive “to create the best USC experience” with quality products and service...
Reference Code: 1003166
- Contracts & Grants Admnstr II (Cntralized) - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. •Acts as the University...
Reference Code: 1003165
- Administrative Assistant for Strings and Classical Guitar - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The USC Thornton School of Music invites applications for a Department Coordinator. This position supports and works closely with the chairs of the Strings and Classical Guitar Departments. The coordinator will organize and expedite the flow of work through the department and will act as a liaison between the chair and other individuals communicating confidential information, assignments, and requests. The individual in t...
Reference Code: 1003158