- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Office Manager I - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. USC’s Dana and David Dornsi...
Reference Code: 1002738
- Postdoctoral Scholar Research Associate - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Established in 2004, CREATE is an interdisciplinary national research center based at the University of Southern California in the Sol Price School of Public Policy and the Viterbi School of Engineering and funded by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. The Center is focused on risk and economic analysis of the U.S. and comprises a team of experts from across the country, including partnerships with numerous universi...
Reference Code: 1002734
- Research Programmer I - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California’s Institute for Creative Technologies ( ICT ) is located in Playa Vista, CA. ICT is revolutionizing learning through the development of immersive learning environments. We are the leaders in producing virtual humans, computer training simulations and immersive experiences for decision making, cultural awareness, leadership and health. ICT is seeking an experienced Research Prog...
Reference Code: 1002739