- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Assistant Kitchen Manager Honors House - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: USC Auxiliary Services, one of the largest divisions at the University of Southern California, is a dynamic organization comprised of six integral business units: USC Bookstores, USC Hospitality, USC Housing, USC Transportation, the Radisson Hotel, and the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and Sports Arena. At USC Auxiliary Services, we strive “to create the best USC experience” with quality products and service...
Reference Code: 1001429
- Clinical Pharmacy Technician - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. The University of Southern Califor...
Reference Code: 1001435
- Director of Development - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California is seeking an experienced fundraising and advancement professional to join its development team during a time of tremendous fundraising success and growth. The University of Southern California is currently in the midst a $6 billion fundraising campaign – one of the largest active campaigns in higher education. The initiatives related to the Unive...
Reference Code: 1001426