- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Venture Coach and Program Administrator - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. The Lloyd Greif Center for Entrepreneurial Studies at USC’s Marshall School of Business is seeking to hire a full-time Venture Coach & Program Administrator to oversee, lead, and implement programs for its New Venture Incubator. The Venture Coac...
Reference Code: 1001666
- Immigration Advisor - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: USC is seeking applications for the position of Immigration Advisor in the Office of International Services ( OIS ). Candidates should have experience in the field of international education and must have strong verbal and written communication skills, cultural sensitivity, and a desire to develop new programs and services. Summary of Major Responsibilities: Advises international students on issues related to immigration ...
Reference Code: 1001664
- Monitor Tech Hem\Onc\BMT Full Time 12 Hour Days - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Behind every patient success is the dedication of a unique team of skilled and talented individuals who help make the Keck Medical Center of USC one of region’s premier medical facilities. As a member of the USC health care team, you will help build upon the university’s exceptional expertise in patient care as well taking advantage of our excellent compensation package that could include shift and weekend d...
Reference Code: 3000996