- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Program Assistant - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: It’s an exciting time at USC . We are world-renowned for our innovative education, academic excellence and path-breaking research in a vibrant region exploding with potential. As part of a university that is on an upward trajectory, excellent development and advancement opportunities are possible here. Ultimately, you will support the university’s expansive, humanity-centered mission: “The development of...
Reference Code: 1004465
- Budget\Business Technician - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. USC’s Dana and David Dornsife ...
Reference Code: 1004474
- Assistant Director of Development - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: USC Athletics is looking to hire an Assistant Director of Development. The primary responsibility of this position will be to cultivate and steward all levels of annual giving for the Athletic Dept. This position will also work closely with regional Trojan Clubs. Minimum Qualifications Minimum Education Minimum Experience Minimum Field of Expertise Preferred Qualifications Preferred Education Preferred Experience Supervis...
Reference Code: 1004471