- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Director of Development Corporate and Foundation Relations - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The USC Davis School of Gerontology seeks a Director of Development to grow and sustain corporate and foundation support for its programs. The oldest and largest school of gerontology in the nation, USC Davis promotes an interdisciplinary approach to the study of aging and provides vital services to the Los Angeles community. Reporting to the Associate Dean of Development, the Director of Development will secure support f...
Reference Code: 1003132
- Background Screening Specialist - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: USC is on the move! Capitalizing on 130 years of history and tradition in downtown Los Angeles, the University of Southern California ( USC ) has embarked on an unprecedented period of expansion. USC is now poised to take its place as the preeminent research institution of the 21st century and we are looking for skilled, motivated professionals to join our team. If you are passionate about creating what’s possible,...
Reference Code: 1003133
- HD Payroll\Personnel Technician - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. The Keck School of Medicine Department of Faculty Affairs is seeking a fixed te...
Reference Code: 1003131