- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Chief Editorial Assistant - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Chief Editorial Assistant The Review of Asset Pricing Studies USC Marshall School of Business The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the facul...
Reference Code: 1001778
- Assistant Director - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California is one of the world’s leading private research universities. An anchor institution in Los Angeles, a global center for arts, technology and international trade, USC enrolls more international students than any other U.S. university and offers extensive opportunities for internships and study abroad. With a strong tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, USC ...
Reference Code: 1001774
- Director Finance and Accounting - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: University of Southern California – USC FINANCE DIRECTOR , Vice Provost for Academic Operations & Strategy Summary Would you like to be part of a winning team that is making a positive impact in the world? Are you a lifelong learner who wants to work side by side with the best and the brightest from a variety of disciplines and fields? Are you motivated by an environment of performance and achievement that make...
Reference Code: 1001776