- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Program Specialist - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university, and a member of the “Trojan Family,” comprised of the faculty, students and staff. The Office of Institutional Research is looking for a Program Specialist to assi...
Reference Code: 1005498
- Pledge Producer - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ) seeks Pledge Drive Producer to support on-air radio fundraising for both KUSC in Southern California and KDFC in the Bay Area. KUSC and KDFC host a total of six on-air drives per fiscal year (three each) This position will lead all on-air fundraising and continue to build our successful membership base. Very competitive salary commensurate with experience and excellent USC ben...
Reference Code: 1005497
- Data Services Liaison Specialist - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The USC School of Dramatic Arts ( SDA ) Office of Advancement is seeking a Data Services Liaison Specialist to help the school achieve one of the most ambitious fundraising campaigns ever undertaken by an institution of higher learning. Reporting to the Assistant Dean of Development, the Data Services Liaison Specialist will be responsible for working with SDA staff and University Central Advancement staff to ensure that ...
Reference Code: 1005499