- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Assistant Director Campus Activities - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California is seeking applicants for the position of Assistant Director for Campus Activities. This department encompasses the following: the Center for Student Involvement, the Center for Student Governance and Programming, the Center for Service Programs, and the Veteran’s Resource Center. Candidates should have a strong interest and experience in leadership and service learning. The Ass...
Reference Code: 1005473
- Project Specialist - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. USC’s Dana and David Dornsife ...
Reference Code: 1005470
- Coordinator Facilities\Aquatics\Special Events USC Recreational Sports - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The mission of USC Recreational Sports is to provide the university community with opportunities to pursue a balanced, healthy lifestyle through participation in recreational activities. Recreational Sports aims to support our members through fitness and recreational programming, leadership development, training and cross-unit collaboration. Recreational Sports includes the following programs: Intramural Sports, Club Spor...
Reference Code: 1005476