- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Culinary Specialist Little Galen - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: USC Auxiliary Services, one of the largest divisions at the University of Southern California, is a dynamic organization comprised of six integral business units: USC Bookstores, USC Hospitality, USC Housing, USC Transportation, the Radisson Hotel, and the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and Sports Arena. At USC Auxiliary Services, we strive “to create the best USC experience” with quality products and service...
Reference Code: 1002288
- Research Lab Technician I - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is one of the world’s leading private research universities and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. Summary ...
Reference Code: 1002737
- Postdoctoral Scholar Research Associate - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Established in 2004, CREATE is an interdisciplinary national research center based at the University of Southern California in the Sol Price School of Public Policy and the Viterbi School of Engineering and funded by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. The Center is focused on risk and economic analysis of the U.S. and comprises a team of experts from across the country, including partnerships with numerous universi...
Reference Code: 1002734