- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Database Programmer Analyst II - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. USC’s Dana and David Dornsife...
Reference Code: 1001913
- Student Services Assistant - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: This position provides administrative support to the Assistant Provost for Student Affairs, Support and Advocacy as well as the department- Student Support and Advocacy. In addition to Student Support and Advocacy, the assistant provost oversees Disability Services and Programs, Student Judicial Affairs and Community Standards, Asian Pacific American Student Services, Center for Black Cultural and Student Affairs, El Cent...
Reference Code: 1001915
- Facilities and Scheduling Coordinator - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Under the supervision of the Associate Director of the Recreational Sports, the Facilities and Scheduling Coordinator will assist in managing the daily operation of the Lyon Center and the Pool SPECIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES : • Responsible for recruiting, training, supervising, scheduling and evaluating approximately 75 student staff including facility managers, facility attendants, and all life guards. ...
Reference Code: 1001916