- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Undergraduate Student Admissions Office Coordinator - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Undergraduate Student Admissions Office Coordinator USC Marshall School of Business Undergraduate Admissions Services Office It’s an exciting time at USC . We are world-renowned for our innovative education, academic excellence, and path-breaking research in a vibrant region exploding with potential. As part of a university that is on an upward trajectory, excellent development and advancement opportunities are pos...
Reference Code: 1001928
- Program Assitant - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Program Assistant USC Marshall School of Business Office of Global Programs and Partnerships USC Marshall provides powerful global experiences across a range of disciplines and interests. USC Marshall was the first school to require international experiential learning program as an integral part of every MBA degree. Marshall’s Global Leadership ( GLP ) and Learning about International Commerce ( LINC ) programs wer...
Reference Code: 1001927
- Accountant I - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-case research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. The University of Southern Californ...
Reference Code: 1001926