- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Culinary Specialist Little Galen - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: USC Auxiliary Services, one of the largest divisions at the University of Southern California, is a dynamic organization comprised of six integral business units: USC Bookstores, USC Hospitality, USC Housing, USC Transportation, the Radisson Hotel, and the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and Sports Arena. At USC Auxiliary Services, we strive “to create the best USC experience” with quality products and service...
Reference Code: 1002288
- Marketing Associate - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The Office of Graduate and Professional Programs seeks a Marketing lead for our Informatics and Cyber Security Graduate Programs. The individual will be in charge of marketing graduate level and possibly continuing education programs to individuals seeking engineering education in Cyber Security & Informatics. This is a 50% time, one year fixed term staff position. The individual will be responsible for the developmen...
Reference Code: 1002733
- Postdoctoral Scholar Research Associate - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. Temporary, fixed-term position; on...
Reference Code: 1002731