- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Contracts & Grants Admnstr II (Cntralized) - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Interacts with faculty, University offices and external funding agencies to facilitate the exchange of information and provide services associated with pre and post-award administration of contractsand grants to assigned departments. • Acts as the University’s official representative to sponsoring agencies. • Advises on specific agency requirements and guidelines to assist faculty and their staff in the pr...
Reference Code: 1004446
- Administrative Assistant II - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The Administrative Assistant performs critical administrative duties for the Assistant Vice President, Advancement Services and the Sr. Director of Development, Health Sciences. In addition, the Administrative Assistant provides general office and administrative support for the Advancement Services and Medical Annual Giving, Alumni Relations and Special Events offices. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES : Administrative D...
Reference Code: 1004442
- Accountant I - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ) founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown Los Angeles and is the largest employer in the city. As an employee of USC , you will be part of a world-class research university and a member of the ’Trojan family," which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. USC’s Ticket Office is seeking an Accountant I to ...
Reference Code: 1004445