- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Pharmacist Hospital Pharmacy Full Time 10 Hour Shifts 10 00am to 8 30pm - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement Statement of Purpose: Under the general supervision of the Director of Pharmacy, and in accordance with standard procedures, compounds and dispenses medications and pharmaceutical supplies upon receiving written prescriptions form physician. Major Tasks, Duties and Responsibilities: - Ability to determine correct medication dosing based on height, weight, age, sex, race, religion, stated allergies and dia...
Reference Code: 3000330
- Operations and Events Coordinator - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement Reporting to the Assistant Dean for Enrollment Management and Student Services, the Operations and Events Coordinator performs duties in three principal areas: event coordination, budgetary development and control, and office coordinator. Event coordinator duties include planning, coordinating and hosting recruitment events, information sessions, and other activities related to graduate student recruitmen...
Reference Code: 1000512
- Program Specialist - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. The Alliance for ...
Reference Code: 1000511