- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Administrative Assistant - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The Administrative Assistant I position supports the daily operations for the Advancement Office at the USC Viterbi School of Engineering by performing varied administrative duties. Under the supervision of the Administrative Manager, this position supports the Senior Associate Dean of Advancement. We are seeking an individual who is interested in a career in advancement. The position will work as part of the Viterbi Adva...
Reference Code: 1001751
- HRIS Analyst - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: USC Auxiliary Services, one of the largest divisions at The University of Southern California, is a dynamic organization comprised of six integral business units: USC Bookstores, USC Hospitality, USC Housing, USC Transportation, Radisson Hotel and the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and Sports Arena. At USC Auxiliary Services, we strive “to create the best USC experience” with quality products and services tha...
Reference Code: 1001749
- International Graduate Programs Coordinator - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The Graduate and Professional Programs Office ( GAPP ) at the USC Viterbi School of Engineering is seeking an International Graduate Programs Coordinator. The position reports to the Assistant Dean, Graduate Recruitment and is a full time, one year, fixed-term position. As the primary liaison for the Viterbi School’s international engineering graduate students, with a specific focus on international Chinese graduat...
Reference Code: 1001750