- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Station Chef PIRC - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: USC Auxiliary Services, one of the largest divisions at the University of Southern California, is a dynamic organization comprised of six integral business units: USC Bookstores, USC Hospitality, USC Housing, USC Transportation, the Radisson Hotel, and the Los Angeles Sports Coliseum and Sports Arena. At USC Auxiliary Services, we strive “to create the best USC experience” with quality products and services ...
Reference Code: 1003911
- Postdoctoral Scholar Research Associate - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The METRANS Transportation Center is seeking candidates for a one year, full-time postdoctoral research position. The position includes conducting research on transportation system performance using archived real-time data from the Los Angeles region. The position also includes teaching a graduate course in transportation planning and policy. Candidates should have the following qualifications: 1) PhD in transportation pl...
Reference Code: 1003922
- Development Officer I - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The Sol Price School of Public Policy has an immediate opening for a full-time Development Officer I. Job responsibilities include: - Planning, organization and coordination of special events, fundraising programs and projects. - Cultivates and maintains relationships with donors and volunteers. The University of Southern California is an Equal Opportunity Employer that Values Diversity. Job Category Conference and Events...
Reference Code: 1003921