- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Human Resources Manager - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California’s School of Cinematic Arts is looking for a proactive, collaborative, solution oriented candidate to join the team as the Human Resources Manager. The School of Cinematic Arts is in the heart of Los Angeles, considered the entertainment capital of the world, and is one of the leading media schools in the world. Founded in collaboration with the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and...
Reference Code: 1005506
- Guest Service Ambassador - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: In the ever expanding city of Los Angeles, Trojans need reliable and convenient transportation options. USC Transportation has risen to meet that need, operating parking structures, busses, student-run Campus Cruisers and a fuel station. To meet the unique needs of each Trojan, Transportation also coordinates with numerous taxi companies and rental car agencies to provide a vast source of transit options. A division of US...
Reference Code: 1005507
- Administrative Assistant - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The mission of USC Shoah Foundation – The Institute for Visual History and Education is to overcome prejudice, intolerance and hatred – and the suffering they cause – through the educational use of its visual history testimonies. The Institute is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join the Administrative office team and to provide a full spectrum of administrative support to the Managing Director. Th...
Reference Code: 1005508