- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Postdoctoral Research Associate - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The Saks Institute for Mental Health Law, Policy, and Ethics is a policy institute at the University of Southern California Gould School of Law. The Institute presents interdisciplinary programs on issues at the intersection of law, mental health, and ethics, initiating collaboration among the medical, legal and public policy communities at a yearly spring symposium and an annual distinguished fall lecture. In addition to...
Reference Code: 1002011
- Project Engineer - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. USC’s Capital Construction ...
Reference Code: 1002012
- Assistant Director for Career Services - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California Law School Career Services Office is seeking an Assistant Director for Career Services. The Career Services Office is committed to providing students and graduates with the skills and information necessary to find rewarding employment in a wide array of settings. This service is tailored to the individual student or graduate, and the successful candidate will be highly motivated and f...
Reference Code: 1002009