- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Administrative Assistant II - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The mission of the USC Shoah Foundation is to overcome prejudice, intolerance and hatred – and the suffering they cause – through the use of its visual history testimonies of Holocaust survivors and witnesses. The Institute is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide a full spectrum of administrative support to the Director of Administration. The Administrative Assistant provides general administrative a...
Reference Code: 1003579
- Administrative Manager - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. USC Orthopaedic Surgery is seeking an Administrative Manager to join its team. Th...
Reference Code: 1003577
- Customer Service Representative Radisson - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: USC Auxiliary Services, one of the largest divisions at the University of Southern California, is a dynamic organization comprised of six integral business units: USC Bookstores, USC Hospitality, USC Housing, USC Transportation, the Radisson Hotel, and the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and Sports Arena. At USC Auxiliary Services, we strive “to create the best USC experience” with quality products and services ...
Reference Code: 1003580