- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Audio Visual Technician II - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. USC’s Dana and David Dornsi...
Reference Code: 1003901
- Academic Review Counselor - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California’s Enrollment Services Division seeks applicants for the Academic Review Counselor in the Office of the Registrar. The University Of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is a comprehensive research university, a member of the American Association of Universities and ranked among U.S. News and World Report’s top 25 institutions of higher education. The university ...
Reference Code: 1003897
- Administrative Assistant II - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The Leonard D. Schaeffer Center for Health Policy and Economics has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant II. This is a part-time (20 hour/week) position. The University of Southern California is an Equal Opportunity Employer that Values Diversity. Job Category Secretary and Administrative Assistants Minimum Qualifications Minimum Education Bachelor’s degree Combined experience/education as substitut...
Reference Code: 1003896