- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Pharmacy Inter Yr.1 Pharmacy Per Diem - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Behind every patient success is the dedication of a unique team of skilled and talented individuals who help make the Keck Medical Center of USC one of region’s premier medical facilities. As a member of the USC health care team, you will help build upon the university’s exceptional expertise in patient care as well taking advantage of our excellent compensation package that could include shift and weekend d...
Reference Code: 3001100
- Director of Presidential Events - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California Office of the President is looking for an experienced director of presidential events who will plan, produce and direct high end presidential events on and off campus including formal dinners at the president’s home, retreats and board of trustee meetings. Incumbent will develop strategic plans and make recommendations to management. Has responsibility for identifying target gr...
Reference Code: 1001886
- Administrative Assistant I - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. USC’s School of Cinematic A...
Reference Code: 1001882