- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Jail UC Per Diem Physician Assistant - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement The University of Southern California is seeking a Per Diem Emergency Medicine Physician to play a key role in the Department of Emergency Medicine. This is a per diem position, located in downtown Los Angeles at the Twin Towers Correctional Facility for inmates. Physicians will be staffing the Urgent Care at Twin Towers Correctional Facility for inmates. Physicians will be expected to provide and interpr...
Reference Code: 1000459
- Research Lab Technician II - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. USC’s Dana...
Reference Code: 1000464
- Doheny Postdoctoral Scholar Research Associate - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement Doheny Postdoctoral Scholar – Research Associate position in the History of Southern California 2014-2016 USC Libraries and The Huntington- USC Institute on California and the West seek applications for a two-year (one-year renewable term) Postdoctoral Scholar Research Associate whose work explores the history of Southern California. The successful applicant will demonstrate scholarly need to utili...
Reference Code: 1000463