- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Administrative Assistant for Football - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: USC Athletics is looking to hire an individual to help with administrative support for the Football staff. Duties would include phone support, reimbursements, travel coordination, game-day duties and general office help. Minimum Qualifications Minimum Education Associate’s degree Combined experience/education as substitute for minimum education Minimum Experience 2 years Minimum Field of Expertise Secretarial or sp...
Reference Code: 1001681
- Director Nursing - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Behind every patient success is the dedication of a unique team of skilled and talented individuals who help make the Keck Medical Center of USC one of region’s premier medical facilities. As a member of the USC health care team, you will help build upon the university’s exceptional expertise in patient care as well taking advantage of our excellent compensation package that could include shift and weekend d...
Reference Code: 3001019
- Director Office for Curriculum - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Office for Curriculum The Director for Curriculum is responsible knowing all positions within the structure of the Office for Curriculum – to ensure that all existing responsibilities are handled in a timely and collegial manner and any new projects are assigned and managed into to the daily workload. The Director is charged with balancing the staff workload and maintaining the appropriate staffing for the office a...
Reference Code: 1001683