- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Outdoor Scheduling Supervisor - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Requisition ID: 022578 Division/School: Student Affairs Job Announcement: Under the supervision of the Scheduling and Events Manager, the Outdoor Scheduling Supervisor is responsible for working with clients to help plan and produce events, assessing and collecting payments for services rendered to clients, managing their respective production office, acting as an employee liaison to the technical team, and coordination ...
Reference Code: 022578
- TCC Shift Supervisor - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Requisition ID: 022575 Division/School: Student Affairs Job Announcement: Under the supervision of the Interim Tutor Campus Center and Trojan Events Manager, the TCC Shift Supervisor will assist in managing the operation of the Ronald Tutor Campus Center.SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Oversee the building operations of the Ronald Tutor Campus Center, including evenings and weekends. Assist with the recruiting, hiri...
Reference Code: 022575
- Faculty Recruitment Coordinator - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Requisition ID: 022541 Division/School: Keck School of Medicine Job Announcement: The University of Southern California (USC), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC, you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the "Trojan Family," which is comprised of the faculty, students and s...
Reference Code: 022541