- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Assistant or Associate Professor Medical Educator - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement Teaching Position in Medical Pharmacology The Department of Cell and Neurobiology invites applications for a full-time or part-time faculty position at the Assistant/Associate Professor level in the non-tenure, Medical Educator, track. Applicants must have a Ph.D., M.D., Pharm.D. or equivalent degree, prior teaching experience in medical pharmacology and demonstrated excellence in medical school teaching...
Reference Code: 017712
- Assistant or Associate Professor in Materials Science (Open Rank) - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement This posting has special routing. To apply for this position CLICK HERE [http://viterbi.usc.edu/facultyapplications/] The Mork Family Department of Chemical Engineering & Materials Science in the Viterbi School of Engineering at USC seeks to fill a new tenure-track faculty position at the Assistant or Associate Professor level. We seek outstanding candidates in materials science who are pursuing researc...
Reference Code: 016933
- Assistant Associate or Full Professor of Computer Science (Open Rank) - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement This posting has special routing. To apply for this position CLICK HERE The Computer Science Department of the USC Viterbi School of Engineering seeks to hire a tenure-track assistant professor. While we are interested in exceptional candidates in all areas of computer science, our priority is in security (including, but not limited to, systems security, secure programming languages, privacy, cryptograp...
Reference Code: 021994