- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Adjunct Lecturer - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement The School of Social Work at the University of Southern California invites applications for adjunct non-tenure track teaching faculty positions for instruction at the University Park, Orange County, and San Diego Academic Centers for the Master of Social Work degree. Applicants with expertise in the areas of teaching/training and experience working with diverse populations are especially encouraged to ap...
Reference Code: 008402
- Adjunct Professor of Clinical Medicine Hematology - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement The expanding Department of Medicine at the Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California is seeking outstanding applicants for a part-time clinical faculty position in the Division of Hematology. Candidates must be board certified in Internal Medicine, board certified or eligible in Hematology, and eligible for licensure in California. Successful candidates will have strong clinical s...
Reference Code: 021100
- Adjunct Instructor in Saxophone Performance - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement The University of Southern California Thornton School of Music invites applications for the position of part-time Adjunct Instructor in Saxophone Performance. Duties of the position include teaching individual instruction to Saxophone majors at the undergraduate and graduate levels, as well as a weekly Saxophone performance class, as well as other usual departmental duties. Candidate may also be assigned...
Reference Code: 022408