- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Acting Head Music Library (#306) - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement The University of Southern California (USC) Libraries seek an innovative, service-oriented librarian for a one-year appointment as a Contract Librarian. The Music Librarian will serve as the Acting Head of the Music Library while the current Head is on leave, beginning December 15th, and will continue to provide reference, instruction, and other services as assigned within the USC Libraries upon the Head...
Reference Code: 022016
- Adjunct Assistant Professor of Music Education - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement The University of California Thornton School of Music invites applications for the position of Adjunct Assistant Professor for the Spring semester, 2014, to teach in the Department of Music Education, Scholarly and Professional Division. This appointment is for a period of one semester only, with the possibility of extension through the summer 2014 term. Graduate courses assigned will include: MUED 505 ...
Reference Code: 022018
- Adjunct Instructor - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement The Division of Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy at the University of Southern California invites applicants for a part time clinical faculty position to teach in the professional occupational therapy program. The successful candidate will work with the Division’s current faculty members to develop and teach a module of OT 411 Clinical Reasoning focused on the principles and practices of doc...
Reference Code: 022406