- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Tram Driver - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: USC Auxiliary Services, one of the largest divisions at The University of Southern California, is a dynamic organization comprised of five integral business units: USC Bookstores, USC Hospitality, USC Housing, USC Transportation, and the Radisson Hotel. At USC Auxiliary Services, we strive “to create the best USC experience” with quality products and services that anchor our Los Angeles campuses. Whether you...
Reference Code: 1000733
- Administrative Assistant - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: USC AND THE ROSKI SCHOOL OF ART AND DESIGN The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university wha...
Reference Code: 1000732
- Project Assistant - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The mission of the USC Sol Price School of Public Policy is to improve the quality of life for people and their communities, here and abroad. We achieve this mission through education and research that promote innovative solutions to the most critical issues facing society. The Tomás Rivera Policy Institute, housed at the USC Sol Price School of Public Policy, is the nation’s oldest and most well-recognized ...
Reference Code: 1000736