- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Associate Director Corporate Research Collaborations Life Sciences - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown Los Angeles and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the University what it is. The USC Stevens Center for In...
Reference Code: 1001438
- Storeroom Specialist Starbucks (UPC) - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: USC Auxiliary Services, one of the largest divisions at the University of Southern California, is a dynamic organization comprised of six integral business units: USC Bookstores, USC Hospitality, USC Housing, USC Transportation, the Radisson Hotel, and the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and Sports Arena. At USC Auxiliary Services, we strive “to create the best USC experience” with quality products and service...
Reference Code: 1001444
- Museum Preparator - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: USC Pacific Asia Museum seeks a Museum Preparator who is responsible for all aspects of museum exhibition installations on time and on budget; helps oversee the safe handling and transport of all artworks to and from the museum, and assists the Curatorial and Collections Departments with a range of collections management and administrative support. The successful candidate will be knowledgeable in museum best practices an...
Reference Code: 1001439