- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- RN Clinical Surgery Per Diem 8 Hours 6 30am to 3 00pm - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement Basic Job Purpose: Responsible for the planning, executing, directing and evaluating direct and indirect nursing care given to the surgical patient. This nursing care ranges from preoperative intervention onto postoperative evaluation. It is a practice designed to meet a patient’s needs through the nursing process, ensuring continuity of care during the surgical experience. Representative Functions...
Reference Code: 3000309
- Credit Union Branch Manager Virtual Branch - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement USC Credit Union is a dynamic, fast-growing credit union with $400 million dollars in assets. We are currently looking for an equally dynamic and self-motivated professional with vision, ambition, and a passion for enhancing our members’ financial experience through our Virtual Branch. The Virtual Branch Manager is responsible for managing the service and operations activities through Internet and ...
Reference Code: 1000499
- RN Clinical Same Day Surgery Per Diem 12 Hours 6 00am to 18 30pm - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement Statement of Purpose The Same Day Registered Nurse is accountable and responsible for the delivery of individualized patient care prior to and following surgical intervention. The Same Day Registered Nurse incorporates clinical experience, nursing theory, and established practice standards to provide safe care to the pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patient. Representative Duties or Functions: ...
Reference Code: 3000312