- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Research Associate - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California is seeking a Research Associate to work with Professor Chongwu Zhou in the Ming Hsieh Department of Electrical Engineering. The Research Associate, whose experience and knowledge can help the PhD students in Prof. Zhou’s research group accomplish research project milestones in a timely manner, will work with the PhD students and master students within the group who are working ...
Reference Code: 1003170
- Program Administrator - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. The University of Southern Califor...
Reference Code: 1003168
- Human Resources Coordinator - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: There has never been a mountain of paperwork that you could not climb. You are the one that catches the little detail that others miss. You work well with multiple personalities and are quite an interesting personality yourself. You are results driven and comfortable handling multiple projects at one time. Most importantly, when people describe you, they say you are a go-getter who contributes at an exceptional level and ...
Reference Code: 1003169