- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Football Recruiting Analyst - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: USC Athletics is looking to hire an administrative assistant to serve as a football recruiting analyst and assist the football coaching staff with recruiting analysis, correspondence and other functions. Job Category Atdletics/Coaching...
Reference Code: 1002931
- Director of Advancement - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Manages fundraising function for a school or a development department of the University through identification, cultivation and solicitation of alumni and other donors, corporations, and foundations, and/or government agencies. May participate in development of fundraising plans and strategies for a specific geographic area. The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtow...
Reference Code: 1002936
- Collector - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. The USC Care Medical Group is seek...
Reference Code: 1002935