- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Web Developer - Los Angeles, CA
Reference Code: 022558
- Clinical Staff Pharmacist - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Requisition ID: 022559 Division/School: School of Pharmacy Job Announcement: USC School of Pharmacy is seeking applications for a temporary full-time staff pharmacist. The staff pharmacist will have primary responsibilities in providing clinical service and experiential teaching at the LAC+USC Medical Center. The staff pharmacist will establish clinical service with regular rounding on the Internal Medicine Service, part...
Reference Code: 022559
- Research Lab Technician I - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Requisition ID: 022289 Division/School: Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry Job Announcement: The University of Southern California (USC), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC, you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the "Trojan Family," which is comprised of the faculty, stud...
Reference Code: 022289