- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Graduate Admission Counselor - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The Viterbi School’s Office of Admission and Student Affairs is seeking an Admission Coordinator for graduate admission. As part of a 30 member office, the seven members of the admission team work closely with prospective students throughout the admission process by marketing, recruiting, processing and reviewing applications and related materials, and advising and enrolling students. The graduate admission coordin...
Reference Code: 1001420
- Assistant Director - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California is one of the world’s leading private research universities. An anchor institution in Los Angeles, a global center for arts, technology and international trade, USC enrolls more international students than any other U.S. university and offers extensive opportunities for internships and study abroad. With a strong tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, USC ...
Reference Code: 1001416
- Administrative Assistant II - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The USC Daniel J Epstein Department of Industrial & Systems Engineering in the USC Viterbi School of Engineering is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join its outstanding team of faculty, staff and students. Job Accountabilities: • Organizes and expedites flow of work through supervisor’s office and/or administrative department. Initiates follow-up action. Serves as resource to others on departmenta...
Reference Code: 1001419