- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Elevator Maintenance Mechanic Journeyman - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ) , founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. The USC department of Facilities ...
Reference Code: 1002521
- Research Administrator - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The department of Biomedical Engineering is seeking a Budget/Business Analyst-Research Administrator to join its research administration team. Under the direction of the department business manager and the faculty/principal investigator, this position will support the daily departmental contracts and grants research activity and financial duties to support of a large research program. The core job duties are: JOB DUTIES :...
Reference Code: 1002523
- Chief Writer - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: USC Presidential Communications seeks a chief writer. The candidate will be a creative, inspiring writer who is naturally prolific. This person should be a curious thinker, quick writer, and broad reader who is comfortable in a professional setting, as well as with the routine and structure of an office environment. This individual interacts with a range of persons, including trustees, senior administration, faculty, and ...
Reference Code: 1002522