- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Dept. Contracts & Grants Coordinator - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. USC’s Keck School of Medici...
Reference Code: 1001834
- Admissions Counselor I - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The School of Dramatic Arts is seeking a person to assist with the upcoming recruitment cycle. The candidate will counsel applicants on admission policies and procedures, assist with any problems and requests regarding the admission process as well as communicate in person, by telephone and in writing with students about the status of admissions applications. This position will also review student records, input data, and...
Reference Code: 1001831
- Alumni Coordinator - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The USC Trojan Marching Band’s mission is to provide the University of Southern California with the finest marching band program in the country, while contributing to and supporting the University. The program provides its members with the opportunity to perform music and to develop their individual artistic expression through the vehicle of the ensemble at athletic contests, home and away, and various University f...
Reference Code: 1001835