- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Biosafety Officer - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown Los Angeles and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be part of a world class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” comprised of faculty, students and staff. USC’s Department of Environmental Health and Safety (EH&S), is seek...
Reference Code: 1002197
- Food Service Supervisor Moreton Fig (3 Month Fixed Term) - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: USC Auxiliary Services, one of the largest divisions at The University of Southern California, is a dynamic organization comprised of six integral business units: USC Bookstores, USC Hospitality, USC Housing, USC Transportation, Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and Sports Arena, and the Radisson Hotel. At USC Auxiliary Services, we strive “to create the best USC experience” with quality products and services th...
Reference Code: 1002195
- SECE Child Care Teacher (EHS) - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. USC’s School for Early Chil...
Reference Code: 1002198