- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Coordinator of Educational Programs - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is.
Reference Code: 1002362
- Postdoctoral Scholar Research Associate - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: A postdoctoral fellow to participate in a collaborative Investigation of Decadal Climate Predictability and Hydroclimate Impacts ( IDCPI ) on the Western US. The University of Southern California ( USC ) climate change group invites application for a post-doctoral appointment in isotope climatology and climate system modeling. The successful candidate will collaborate with a team of post-doctoral scientists at the Univers...
Reference Code: 1002360
- Program Administrator - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: USC Shoah Foundation – the Institute for Visual History and Education is seeking a Program Administrator, Audiovisual Collections – Holocaust/ WWII era, to manage the Institute’s Holocaust collection acquisition program, in accordance with the Institute’s Collections Policy. In particular, oversee and manage the integration of ca. 1,400 Holocaust survivor and witness testimonies from the San Fr...
Reference Code: 1002361