- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Adjunct Instructor in Saxophone Performance - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement The University of Southern California Thornton School of Music invites applications for the position of part-time Adjunct Instructor in Saxophone Performance. Duties of the position include teaching individual instruction to Saxophone majors at the undergraduate and graduate levels, as well as a weekly Saxophone performance class, as well as other usual departmental duties. Candidate may also be assigned...
Reference Code: 022408
- Adjunct Instructor - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement The Division of Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy at the University of Southern California invites applicants for a part time clinical faculty position to teach in the professional occupational therapy program. The successful candidate will work with the Division’s current faculty members to develop and teach a module of OT 411 Clinical Reasoning focused on the principles and practices of doc...
Reference Code: 022406
- Adjunct Lecturer - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement The School of Social Work at the University of Southern California invites applications for adjunct non-tenure track teaching faculty positions for instruction at the University Park, Orange County, and San Diego Academic Centers for the Master of Social Work degree. Applicants with expertise in the areas of teaching/training and experience working with diverse populations are especially encouraged to ap...
Reference Code: 008402