- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Assistant Dean for Compliance & Training - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA – OFFICE OF FINANCIAL AID OFFICE Assistant Dean, Compliance and Training (Financial Aid Program Manager II) The University of Southern California is one of the world’s leading private research universities. An anchor institution in Los Angeles, a global center for arts, technology and international trade, USC enrolls more international students than any other U.S. university...
Reference Code: 1001853
- Arts Laboratory Technician II - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Designs, fabricates, constructs and adapts equipment and materials to meet specific needs of studio. Operates and maintains equipment and systems. Troubleshoots equipment problems and performs standard repairs. Liaises with staff from other studios/laboratories to assist with the preparation, setup, and maintenance of specialized material and equipment. Assists with implementation of policies and procedures. Ensures compl...
Reference Code: 1001885
- Administrative Assistant I - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. USC’s School of Cinematic A...
Reference Code: 1001882