- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Assistant or Associate Professor of Clinical Dentistry - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement The Ostrow School of Dentistry of USC seeks applicants for a full-time, non-tenure-track position at the rank of Assistant or Associate Professor of Clinical Dentistry. The selected candidate will have a joint appointment in the Division of Periodontology, Diagnostic Sciences & Dental Hygiene and the Division of Dental Public Health & Pediatric Dentistry. Responsibilities in the Division of Periodontolo...
Reference Code: 020555
- Assistant or Associate Professor of Clinical Pharmacy - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement The University of Southern California School of Pharmacy is seeking applicants for a full time faculty position as non-tenure track Assistant or Associate Professor in the Department of Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Economics and Policy. The Department has an established Ph.D. program in Clinical and Experimental Therapeutics. The ideal candidate is expected to establish a clinical service in Inte...
Reference Code: 022271
- Assistant or Associate Professor Medical Educator - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement Teaching Position in Medical Pharmacology The Department of Cell and Neurobiology invites applications for a full-time or part-time faculty position at the Assistant/Associate Professor level in the non-tenure, Medical Educator, track. Applicants must have a Ph.D., M.D., Pharm.D. or equivalent degree, prior teaching experience in medical pharmacology and demonstrated excellence in medical school teaching...
Reference Code: 017712