- Job Search
- Advanced Search
As the largest private employer in Los Angeles, USC offers the opportunity to work in a stimulating and diverse environment. In addition to outstanding career opportunities, employees enjoy excellent benefits that include health and dental coverage, generous vacation and holiday accrual plans, a choice among several competitive retirement options, tuition assistance for staff members and their family, credit union membership, library privileges, and participation in cultural and social events.
- Budget\Business Technician - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement The Astronautical Engineering Department in the USC Viterbi School of Engineering is seeking a Budget/Business Technician to join its outstanding faculty, staff, and students. This position reports directly to the staff supervisor and works closely with research faculty and department chair. • This position performs a combination of duties related to the processing and assisting in monitoring of bu...
Reference Code: 1000478
- IT Project Manager - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. We are the Southern California Clinical and Translational Scie...
Reference Code: 1000484
- Director Major Gifts - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Job Announcement The USC Viterbi School of Engineering is launching a $500,000,000 capital campaign as part of USC’s historic $6 billion capital campaign. The Major Gifts Officer works as part of a team of development officers and other personnel responsible for the comprehensive major gifts fundraising efforts in the USC Viterbi School of Engineering. The position is responsible for managing relationships with maj...
Reference Code: 1000477