- Job Search
- Advanced Search
By joining the University of Southern California as a new staff member in one of our Admissions and Enrollment jobs, you’ll be an important member of the University of Southern California team and a proud member of the Trojan Family. USC is looking for professionals interested in Admissions and Enrollment careers that will bring knowledge and skills that enhance and expand our operations and our institution. Please click on your desired Admissions and Enrollment jobs below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Admissions and Enrollment at University of Southern California may be waiting for you!
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Associate Director International Recruitment||Los Angeles, CA||10/05/2015|
|Marketing and Communication Manager||Los Angeles, CA||10/03/2015|
|Asst Dir Undergrad Admission (Centrlzd)||Los Angeles, CA||10/01/2015|
|Student Programs Advisor II||Los Angeles, CA||10/01/2015|
|Veterans Certifying Official||Los Angeles, CA||10/01/2015|
|Associate Director MS Business Analytics Program||Los Angeles, CA||09/30/2015|
|Budget\Business Analyst||Los Angeles, CA||09/22/2015|
|Associate Director MS GSCM Program||Los Angeles, CA||09/22/2015|
|Financial Aid Counselor II||Los Angeles, CA||09/18/2015|
|Assistant Director||Los Angeles, CA||09/14/2015|
|Sr. Assistant Director||Los Angeles, CA||09/14/2015|
|Student Services Advisor II||Los Angeles, CA||09/10/2015|
|Associate Dean for Admissions||Los Angeles, CA||08/15/2015|
|Associate Director||Los Angeles, CA||08/11/2015|
|Student Services Advisor I||Los Angeles, CA||08/08/2015|
- Asst Dir Undergrad Admission (Centrlzd) - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California is one of the world’s leading private research universities. An anchor institution in Los Angeles, a global center for arts, technology and international trade, USC enrolls more international students than any other U.S. university and offers extensive opportunities for internships and study abroad. With a strong tradition of integrating liberal and professional education, USC f...
Reference Code: 1004711
- Marketing and Communication Manager - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: THIS POSITION IS IN SACRAMENTO , CA The mission of the Sol Price School of Public Policy is to improve the quality of life for people and their communities, here and abroad. We achieve this mission through education and research that promote innovative solutions to the most critical issues facing society. The Price School has an immediate opening for a Marketing and Communication Manager to raise the visibility of the Pri...
Reference Code: 1004734
- Associate Director International Recruitment - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. The Office of Admission is seeking a...
Reference Code: 1004740