- Job Search
- Advanced Search
About Financial Management
By joining the University of Southern California as a new staff member in one of our Business and Financial Management jobs, you’ll be an important member of the University of Southern California team and a proud member of the Trojan Family. USC is looking for professionals interested in Business and Financial Management careers that will bring knowledge and skills that enhance and expand our operations and our institution. Please click on your desired Business and Financial Management jobs below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Business and Financial Management at University of Southern California may be waiting for you!
- Program Director - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The mission of the Leonard D. Schaeffer Center for Health Policy and Economics is to measurably improve value in health through evidence based policy solutions, research excellence, transformative education, and private and public sector engagement. With its extraordinary breadth and depth of expertise, the Schaeffer Center will have a vital impact on the transformation of healthcare. The Schaeffer Center is the result of...
Reference Code: 1001731
- Program Manager - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. The Program Manager is responsible for managing academic affairs and day-to-day...
Reference Code: 1001454
- Development Director Managerial - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The USC School of Architecture is seeking a Development Director to direct the Advancement staff and oversee the comprehensive fundraising efforts for the School (e.g., Major Gifts, Planned Giving, Real Estate). The director will support the dean’s strategic plan towards fundraising excellence in design and visibility in the city and world. Minimum Qualifications Minimum Education Bachelor’s degree Combined ...
Reference Code: 1000702