- Job Search
- Advanced Search
About Financial Management
By joining the University of Southern California as a new staff member in one of our Business and Financial Management jobs, you’ll be an important member of the University of Southern California team and a proud member of the Trojan Family. USC is looking for professionals interested in Business and Financial Management careers that will bring knowledge and skills that enhance and expand our operations and our institution. Please click on your desired Business and Financial Management jobs below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Business and Financial Management at University of Southern California may be waiting for you!
|Job Title ||Location ||Date || |
|Medical Biller||Los Angeles, CA||05/26/2016|
|Credit Union Member Relationship Specialist II||Los Angeles, CA||05/24/2016|
|Director Global Ed.D Program||Los Angeles, CA||05/23/2016|
|Research Administrator||Los Angeles, CA||05/17/2016|
|Financial Analyst II||Los Angeles, CA||05/11/2016|
|Accountant I||Los Angeles, CA||04/22/2016|
|Research Coordinator||Los Angeles, CA||04/21/2016|
|Credit Union Real Estate Loan Processor||Los Angeles, CA||04/05/2016|
|Clinical Finance Manager||Los Angeles, CA||03/31/2016|
|Radisson Hotel Controller||Los Angeles, CA||03/14/2016|
|Financial Analyst I||Los Angeles, CA||02/21/2016|
|Department Business Manager||Los Angeles, CA||02/12/2016|
|Virtual Branch Member Relationship Specialist II||Los Angeles, CA||01/15/2016|
|Program Manager||Los Angeles, CA||10/02/2014|
- Medical Biller - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. Since 1897, the Ostrow School of Den...
Reference Code: 1006291
- Credit Union Member Relationship Specialist II - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: USC Credit Union, a dynamic $450 million credit union located steps from USC’s University Park campus near Downtown Los Angeles, is looking for an experienced Member Relationship Specialist II for its Flower Street Branch. This position reports directly to the Branch Manager and is responsible for building and fostering relationships with USCCU’s members and potential members. The Member Relationship Specialis...
Reference Code: 1006252
- Director Global Ed.D Program - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Summary: Global Executive Ed.D. Program Director Reporting directly to the Associate Dean for Academic Program, the incumbent will be responsible for the Global Executive Ed.D. Program. Responsibilities include the planning, development, modification and implementation of program goals, strategies, services and operations. Other core responsibilities of the Director include management and supervision of course planning, s...
Reference Code: 1006251