- Job Search
- Advanced Search
About Human Resources Jobs
By joining the University of Southern California as a new staff member in one of our Human Resources jobs, you’ll be an important member of the University of Southern California team and a proud member of the Trojan Family. USC is looking for professionals interested in Human Resources careers that will bring knowledge and skills that enhance and expand our operations and our institution. Please click on your desired Human Resources jobs below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Human Resources at University of Southern California may be waiting for you!
- Recruiting Coordinator - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: USC Auxiliary Services, one of the largest divisions at The University of Southern California, is a dynamic organization comprised of six integral business units: USC Bookstores, USC Hospitality, USC Housing, USC Transportation, Radisson Hotel and the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and Sports Arena. At USC Auxiliary Services, we strive “to create the best USC experience” with quality products and services that ...
Reference Code: 1005013
- Workday Client Specialist - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. USC’s Dana and David Dornsife ...
Reference Code: 1004921
- HR Consulting Manager - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Are you able to Fight On! With the utmost respect for others? Respond to your clients with passion, be accessible, accountable, and most of all, do the right thing even when no one is looking? If so, this may be the opportunity you have been looking for. The Human Resources and Payroll division within the Office of the Provost is looking for an HR Consulting Manager who can impact our University by approaching the work st...
Reference Code: 1004847