- Job Search
- Advanced Search
About Human Resources Jobs
By joining the University of Southern California as a new staff member in one of our Human Resources jobs, you’ll be an important member of the University of Southern California team and a proud member of the Trojan Family. USC is looking for professionals interested in Human Resources careers that will bring knowledge and skills that enhance and expand our operations and our institution. Please click on your desired Human Resources jobs below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Human Resources at University of Southern California may be waiting for you!
- Payroll Technician - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: You’re motivated and looking for an opportunity to grow your career in payroll and accounting and learn more about the field in an environment that challenges you to self-manage. Picture yourself building a successful career at USC working alongside other talented, highly motivated individuals who share your Fight On! spirit. The Human Resources and Payroll division within the Office of the Provost at USC is lookin...
Reference Code: 1002142
- Lead Payroll Coordinator - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: USC Auxiliary Services, one of the largest divisions at The University of Southern California, is a dynamic organization comprised of six integral business units: USC Bookstores, USC Hospitality, USC Housing, USC Transportation, Radisson Hotel and the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and Sports Arena. At USC Auxiliary Services, we strive “to create the best USC experience” with quality products and services tha...
Reference Code: 1002092
- Payroll\Personnel Coordinator - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The School of Cinematic Arts is seeking a Payroll/Personnel Coordinator to join its Business Office team. This position will be responsible for a variety of payroll, personnel and report building services handled under minimal supervision. This key staff person will be responsible for monthly payroll processing, including data input, ensuring paperwork and reports are complete, and accurate, and communicating with school ...
Reference Code: 1002086