- Job Search
- Advanced Search
About Human Resources Jobs
By joining the University of Southern California as a new staff member in one of our Human Resources jobs, you’ll be an important member of the University of Southern California team and a proud member of the Trojan Family. USC is looking for professionals interested in Human Resources careers that will bring knowledge and skills that enhance and expand our operations and our institution. Please click on your desired Human Resources jobs below to learn more about the exact qualifications. A job in Human Resources at University of Southern California may be waiting for you!
- Lead Payroll Coordinator - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: USC Auxiliary Services, one of the largest divisions at The University of Southern California, is a dynamic organization comprised of six integral business units: USC Bookstores, USC Hospitality, USC Housing, USC Transportation, Radisson Hotel and the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum and Sports Arena. At USC Auxiliary Services, we strive “to create the best USC experience” with quality products and services tha...
Reference Code: 1002092
- Faculty Services Specialist - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: The University of Southern California ( USC ), founded in 1880, is located in the heart of downtown L.A. and is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC , you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the “Trojan Family,” which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is. USC’s Ostrow School of Dent...
Reference Code: 1001843
- On boarding Ambassador - Los Angeles, CA
- Description: Is this you? When new employees join USC , you aid in their onboarding making sure they become part of the Trojan family in no time since being warm and welcoming come second nature to you. You also continue to be the go-to person within the university for any and all employee problems and concerns, so your personable and patient personality is vital! The Human Resources and Payroll division within the Office of the Provo...
Reference Code: 1002180