"The University of Southern California is committed to excellence in teaching through strategies that foster the knowledge, skills, relationships, and values necessary for students to make real contributions in a rapidly changing world. USC is an equitable and diverse research university, and we recognize the many ways inclusivity strengthens our campus community. Our superb faculty have the exceptional responsibilities of creating new knowledge and instructing and guiding our passionate, hardworking student body" –Elizabeth Graddy, Executive Vice Provost for Academic Affairs
Assistant Professor of Clinical Surgery Division of Hepato-Biliary/Pancreatic Surgery and Abdominal Organ TransplantationApply Keck School of Medicine Faculty Los Angeles, California
The University of Southern California (USC), founded in 1880, is the largest private employer in the City of Los Angeles. As an employee of USC, you will be a part of a world-class research university and a member of the "Trojan Family," which is comprised of the faculty, students and staff that make the university what it is.
The Division of Hepato-Biliary/Pancreatic Surgery and Abdominal Organ Transplantation in the Department of Surgery of Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California is inviting applicants for a position as an HPB Surgeon in the academic rank of Assistant Professor of Clinical Surgery.
- The selected candidate will be responsible for providing clinical expertise in patient care management, teaching fellows, collaborating in research, and continuing education.
- The position will be primarily based at one of our satellite locations in Orange County.
- Support services are in place to support referrals for the growth and development of a Liver/Pancreas Service line and include tumor board/oncology, interventional gastroenterology, and interventional radiology.
- Qualified candidates will have an MD degree, will have completed an ACGME general surgery residency and fellowship in HPB Surgery, and must be certified by American Board of Surgery
- Apply here and upload CV and 3 references. For further information contact: Fernando Silva; Fernando.email@example.com
The University of Southern California strongly values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment. Women and men, and members of all racial and ethnic groups, people with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
REQ20115713 Posted Date: 04/27/2022 Apply